twin turbo?..

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
yes a powerhouse kit @ 9 psi will get low mid 300's. at 12 your lookin at very high 300 to low 400's.

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
id fuck ur mom to... maybe we should switch... to bad my sisters got like 3 std's but ur mom i think sh'ed be perdy clean...

ricky to mustnag freaky

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:clap: Chris had a big bowl of Wheaties this morning. LOL
Or needs a big bowl of fiber!

so wait let me get this straight u guys wur only messing around with me!!!...
DING DING DING.. We have a winner! Now you're FINALLY a member of the board.

id fuck ur mom to...
Oh damn... that's just wrong. Especially if we're talking about my mom!

Wtf On The Dildo Lol... . Ahhhhh Lol..
1413506458_2228ff1271.jpg

Turbo? Super? Turbo? Super? Turbo? Super?

Ahhhhh!!!!! Sooo Confused...

Call Mike at Powerhouse. He will set ya straight.

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
How In The Fuck Do I Find Powerhouse!!!

Ive Been On Yahoo/google And All That Comes Up Is A Turbo Company For Supras?..

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
I dont know of any off the shelf tt available, there have been some "one off" custom built, the need to have more than a single turbo hasnt been there just yet,

theres the twisted turbo also from forced4 motorsports, Jenna has developed a safe tune with 87 oct putting down good numbers at low boost.

NO C.A.R.B certified turbos for the S197 V6 Mustang available, sorry

Last edited:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
based on the fact that it's a 4 liter motor, something like a GT35R would be a perfect entry level turbo to give you good spool and good power around 8-10 psi but allow you plenty of room to grow in the future. you're going to multiply your costs by doing twins.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Is your sister busy friday night, her tits are nice. I love me some fresh meat!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
And multiply your power accordingly.

A properly sized single turbocharger will perform just as capably as any twin setup. The only time where it becomes smart to go twins when you have a space restriction under the hood or when you get into retartedly large turbo sizes (100mm+) where either there is not a commercially available turbocharger that is custom enough to your setup or where the price of one that large actually exceeds the price of swapping to the extra piping, extra headunit, extra wastegate, etc.

- which for 99% of turbo car owners both street and full race is never.

Turbos rely on heat and exhaust speed to spool - even the most advanced ceramic dual ball bearing turbochargers do require small amounts of energy to get them started - adding a second turbocharger only doubles that needed initial inertia. Your talking incredibly small amounts of lost power with these new advanced turbochargers, but it's power nonetheless.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
So then how do you explain all these single turbo cars around here with over 15psi that don't run near the mph that I run with twins at 8psi and 10 degrees timing?

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Improperly sized turbochargers per the vehicle setup. There is absolutely nothing, from a pure physics perspective, that gives a twin turbo setup and advantage over a single turbo setup.

If you have two marbles sitting on a glass table, and you measure the amount of energy required to start getting them rolling, how does that compare to a single marble?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Improperly sized turbochargers per the vehicle setup. There is absolutely nothing, from a pure physics perspective, that gives a twin turbo setup and advantage over a single turbo setup.

If you have two marbles sitting on a glass table, and you measure the amount of energy required to start getting them rolling, how does that compare to a single marble?
Depends on the size and material of the marbles in question.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Very good answer.

I'd need to know more about the cars in particular to even start to take a stab at why the single turbo cars are being outperformed. Even in the most extreme Outlaw classes and such, single and twin cars both run equally well, and even those guys admit to changing their headunits (and every other part of their car) very often trying to get the cars to run right.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back