WHYASK build

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Lol you mean until I blow mine up and sell you my candy apple bottle and all the accessories ?!?!?

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Ya that would suck
I would have to call my parents n get them to co- sign a loan from the bank
. N buy one from Poe , he always has motors

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so my builder just sent me 14 pics of the car being torn into ! LOL!! Ill post them up in a few! car is comming along great !!

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
BLWN05, Whats wrong with AED LOL!! There doing my cams and and exhaust and other engine goodies..... ! There a great shop! Im having NORCAL do everything else right now ! ... As for pics trying to download a 20mb file in iraq takes SOOO FUCKING LONG.. think of dial up in the early 90's thats what im working with here ! BLWN05 , when is the next big Yay Area meet ...?? Im home in Nov for 15 days !

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
hehehehe was given you shit lol!!!!! God bless the forums !! After reading Craigs story ... Its soo hard to find a GREAT build team no a days !

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Amen to that!
hehehehe was given you shit lol!!!!! God bless the forums !! After reading Craigs story ... Its soo hard to find a GREAT build team no a days !

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
OK here are the first batch of pics ! Car was dropped of late wend night. Nothing was started until Thursday mid morning. I had so much 3M tape holding the rear trunk CDC panel it took them 4 hours to remove all the crap ! (they do GREAT WORK, cause i would have given up) They started the SOS radio panel with the Cobalt Gauge install, sometime this weekend or next week the car will get its MATT BLACK Super snake stripes on, suspension, leather seat, lights, and rachet shifter soon to be on, there really is SOO much going into this car.....Im soo thankful to have some amazing installers doing this work!
dscf3216q.jpg

dscf3224r.jpg

dscf3228p.jpg

dscf3229.jpg

dscf3230j.jpg

dscf3233e.jpg

dscf3236.jpg

Last edited:

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
LNL side note bro...
Your being one hella of noble guy, putting your personal wants and needs aside and helping moms out ! Much respect goes out to you,.... your family is in my prayers tonight. Best of luck to your mom as she will no doubt need it. stay strong bro ! And dont worry about the build... you only have one mom ! Spend every waking moment with her !

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate all your kind words. The reality of the whole situation hasnt really set in yet. I just always thought my parents will be around forever, its just hard to believe something like this could happen.

Anyway the build is coming along nicely bro, I cant wait to see it done.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
And I noticed a bass knob in your pics, what kinda system you got in that beast?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back