08gtlarscar Build Progress

Discussion in 'Pimpin' It!' started by 08gtlarscar, Jan 22, 2017.

1. b.mad

b.mad Official Site Vendor

If you are ever in the market for another exhaust setup, might want to look into Black Widow Exhaust.

Anyways, about your sway bar, reason one side striped and not the other is because of the tension i am sure.

My experience with ubolts, tightened them a tad bit passed snug since they will continue to "bolt" until you run out of thread or strip. But throw some blue locktite on it so they don't back out with the vibrations.

2. 08gtlarscar

08gtlarscar forum member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A few shots of the new Raxiom Vector tail lights installed.

All worked good but wire grommet is not the same as OEM and requires mod to made it stay in place.

Sequentials work with turn signals and hazards. No sequential on brake application. Installed led reverse lights also.

Kudos to the wife on installing these, guided her while I was in California via phone.

These are the revision 2 Raxiom Vectors from American Muscle so they are the latest revision available.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  3. RocketcarX

RocketcarX 95% of my weight is fuel

I drew them up tight and "snugged them". I did a lot of research and with the way the sway bar loads it shouldn't move at all. I don't think you can torque them the way you want to, they just aren't gong to ever stop turning. I smacked the mounts with a mallet to test the theory, they didn't budge.
    Call whiteline, they are known to send out replacement hardware for free in these situations.

4. 08gtlarscar

08gtlarscar forum member

Thanks for the info, I will give them a call and see if they will send a replacement.

5. 08gtlarscar

08gtlarscar forum member

Nightime pic with led rev light lit.

Wife says they are REALLY bright

[​IMG]

6. b.mad

b.mad Official Site Vendor

those tails look like an optima illusion. Its like their playing tricks on my eyes