1000 POSTS. Build time.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
I hope it holds up until the motor is finished, but I never hesitate to get in it. I still have a lot of fun with it. I just always give it like 3 minutes to warm up on cold start before driving, ani never make boost until the more is completely warmed up. Next oil change, im using mobil 1 racing oil. It has the highest zinc and phosphate count that I could find.

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Where are you getting the oil from (Link)? I've been trying to find a good price...

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
i dont remember the number, but we found this after looking at a huge list of the top oils including amsoil and royal purple. this had the highest zddp rating.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Update. just hit 98,500 miles... still floor my car every day... in fact, yesterday i made boost like 3 or 4 times once from about 20 to about 100 mph... car still runs great and is such a pleasure to drive... it doesnt feel fast anymore until i look at the speedo and say jesus christ, im at 120 already? 10psi + cams + 4.10 = win... waiting on a block to start working on so i can make more power!

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Real talk... i'm assuming those numbers are SAE corrected... I'm sure you already know your time is borrowed. :beerdrink:

:321:

lol when it goes, it goes... im just enjoying having a fast car for now though.

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
I remember my first street race on a two lane road in the middle of the day. A stock R6 shouldn't have pulled you that bad.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
I remember my first street race on a two lane road in the middle of the day. A stock R6 shouldn't have pulled you that bad.

same bike beat 2 500+ whp 350z cars, a 500+ whp g35 coupe, and a stock viper by more...

oh and this is him and another friend vs a tt cobra that dynoed 620 wheel on a mustang dyno

go fuck yourself or come to florida and race me.

by the way, it was a 40 roll.

Last edited:

Kuro!

Banned
Reaction score
same bike beat 2 500+ whp 350z cars, a 500+ whp g35 coupe, and a stock viper by more...

oh and this is him and another friend vs a tt cobra that dynoed 620 wheel on a mustang dyno

go fuck yourself or come to florida and race me.

by the way, it was a 40 roll.

You mad?

A 40 roll? Is that because that was the speed limit on that two lane road you were running people down on? Step your game up. Your car obviously isn't too fast because you feel comfortable running with other cars on the street.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
You mad?

A 40 roll? Is that because that was the speed limit on that two lane road you were running people down on? Step your game up. Your car obviously isn't too fast because you feel comfortable running with other cars on the street.

when my car makes 1000 wheel, ill still run on the street. kuro, please wipe the sand out of your vagina.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Real talk... i'm assuming those numbers are SAE corrected... I'm sure you already know your time is borrowed. :beerdrink:

You mad?

trolldetected.png

You love the color pink huh? Keep it up kuro :roflmao:

Nice run OP

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back