20 inch FRPP vs Alcoa

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Quick info please.

Does any body knows if getting Shelby Alcoa 20" staggered wheels are better as far as weight, than the FR500 20" chrome staggered wheels?

I like them both but i just want to get the lightness ones. I know FR500 are heavy but i don't know compared to the Shelby Alcoa.

:helpme:

EvlMnky

forum member
Reaction score
That is the main reason i want to find info on the weight because if the Alcoa Shelby are lighter then i will get them. But if they are not i just stick with the FR500 for less money. I like them too.
i don't know for sure, but i think the the Alcoa are lighter. I believe they are forged and the FR500 are not.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
the alcoa's are a far superior wheel in every regard.... but $$$ talks. They do look good. IMO get the fr500's... much cheaper and look good too.

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
IMO = In My Opinion.

I personally think the Alcoas look better. Of you have the cash go for it!

-Mike

I like the Alcoas better but if they are not going to be better than the FR500 as far as weight then i think i will go with the FR500 just because i like them too and if they are lighter then good.

But yeah those Alcoas are HOT plus it advertise to clean better because of what are they made of.

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
the 20" Alocoa's have the wrong back set on 10" rears and you can't run a wider tire then a 285/295 with out rubbing on a lowered Stang

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back