2005 Mustang GT body damage

Jamal

Reaction score
Hi, i was hit in my Mustang GT without collision coverage, and im attempting to determine my next steps to reapair the damage, i will definitely need a new front fender and a rear quarter panel as well as an inspection to see the extent of the structural damage if any, any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated, i have posted the google drive link with the pictures below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mTRgZblj9nmsWf_IYofRLZfpeCOYs1yj?usp=share_link

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
You'd have to remove the front fender and cut away the rear quarter panel to reveal the extent of any damage behind them. Judging from the pictures, you may be lucky enough to have only mild underlying damage that's easily repairable. The frame rails should be OK.
Finding good used replacement panels shouldn't be too difficult. If the replacement front fender is the same colour it'll save you some money 'cause you'd then only have to repaint the rear.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like its going to be close to a constructive total loss..
Photo estimate:
New fender,
Blend door
New quarter panel.
Blend roof rail.
Necessary R&Is
Im looking ad roughly 4k of repair based on what is visible.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Step-1 = Get collision coverage & non/under-insured coverage.

Step-2 = Get car to collision repair for a professional assessment, unless you happen to be one. You never know what's all f--k'd up after impact & you want to get it fixed solid & correctly.

Miker

Reaction score
So no police came to the scene of the accident? Unless it is a low mileage or special to you car or the other driver comes through I would sell it and move on. That's quite a bit of damage. Sorry that it happened to you.

Jamal

Reaction score
So no police came to the scene of the accident? Unless it is a low mileage or special to you car or the other driver comes through I would sell it and move on. That's quite a bit of damage. Sorry that it happened to you.
They did, but im still trying to get a copy for myself. its a 05 GT Deluxe, i has 145k miles on it

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back