2005 Mustang GT D.O.B kit

05mustanggttt

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just joined the site and was hoping to ask you guys a couple things. I am looking for fuel injectors as I am doing the dob gt450 kit on my 2005 Mustang GT. Also looking for a HE, Intercooler water pump, and looking for info on how to contact S&H performance to get the Walbro 405lph fuel pump and wire kit. Thanks!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
please review the rules, your questions are not Tech on this board, thread moved

For S&H - message JeremyH on the board

Slick4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Good choice, wish I had just gone dob from the start. You’ll have fun with it. Sometime you can find a good deal on those parts on eBay.

EBABlacknChrome

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Pump can be had from Tasca's website for this price DR3Z-8501-A Auxiliary Pump $265.90. To be honest I got mine from ebay for 265.00 new in the box with bracket and pigtail. a custom bracket would have been better for where I wanted to mount it. Even the Degas bottle you can buy new on ebay usually with free shipping. The take off's are getting harder to find but new has come down.

VMP has what I call a fair price on Ford Racing 47# injectors.

Does this ever get old for you? Lol, I know it's not funny.
please review the rules, your questions are not Tech on this board, thread moved

Totheboards

Reaction score
While you're picking up the 405 pump & wiring setup, ask Jeremy for a set of brand new, flow matched, set of 47 lb injectors.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back