2005 white mustang GT premium (mmr,vortech)

2005 white s197

forum member
Reaction score
This is my wrecked 2005 white GT premium mustang. Was totalled by state farm and comes with salvage title. Would make a great drag car as only the front end is tweaked, rest of the car is straight. Only the roof, trunk, and passenger side door has no damage, all other body panel have some sort of damage or scratches. Has a built MMR 600 short block with forged internals. The engine is complete and runs nothing was damaged including the whole driveline and the CAR IS STILL DRIVABLE. Has a polished vortech SQ trim super charger kit that is still perfect and was not touched, Will video the engine running for serious buyers. all interior is still good. There is no broken glass on the car. recent throwout bearing with stainless steel hard line kit installed, tranny also has centerforce dual friction clutch. many more parts if you have any question please call John at 520-906-9774. will also help with delivery.

Email: [email protected]

Price: Will sell the car complete for 8500.00 or without supercharger for 7000.00
ALL IS OBO

6df8051c.jpg

f66185b9.jpg

5c15712d.jpg

08b268c4.jpg

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Be a great deal for someone looking to get a built motor/power adder combo.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I am in Tampa how much for the supercharger kit? My dad wants this kit for christmas but this is looks in good condition.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back