2006 Black GT low miles CLEAN!

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!! I hate to do it, but it's time to move on. I decided to lease a CTS and use the extra funds to build my new trail toy (Wrangler) with a big motor...Had plenty of Mustangs and ready to try my hand at something new...

Car: 2006 Mustang GT w/ appearance dash (rare)
5 speed manual
I purchased this car from a dealer where it was traded in by the original owners for a 69 Camero. Car was purchased and owned in TN where it was a weekend warrior. I purchased the car and NEVER drove it during Winter months! This car has never seen a spec of salt.

Car currently has 27,XXX miles and I purchased it last year (roughly) with 9,000. I drive it a lot when the weather allows and also took on a road trip to FL (flawless ride).

Mods:
Black Boss wheels w/ stainless lip 20x9 / 20X10
Nitto 555r's out back w 3/4 tread (no burnouts) 305/35/20
Nexon 255/35/20 in front
CDC ducktail spoiler
GT500 Front Lip Spoiler
Black billet grille
Black billet style fuel door
Shorty Antena
Professionally painted tail lights
Pypes X pipe o/r
Flowmaster AT's AB's
Steeda 90mm race intake
Brenspeed canned tune
LED interior lights & license plate light
Tinted windows (not sure on % as they came on the car)
My Color Gauges
Adjustable Panhard bar
FRPP 1" lowering springs
Shaker 500

Last owners were an older couple who barely drove the car (thus the 06 w/ 9,000 miles last year..) and I baby this car. I never did a single actual burnout in the car. Never raced, just had fun w/ quick acceleration...

Oil changed every 3-5,000 miles w/ Mobil 1 and Mobil 1 filter.

Blue Book is $20,960.00.

I will take $19,000.00.

I owe some money on the car so local sales will be completed at my credit union, out of state sales can be done by contract and wire transfer (sold my E39 M5 this way to a gentleman from Canada.

Thanks!

Last edited:

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
note..

Couple of the pics are before the tires and rear badge, which, was done with plastidip and can be returned to perfect "chrome" by a simple peal. :boobies:

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
bump

don't even really love the idea of selling it, but never figured the car would draw zero interest...

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
G.l man, sorry to say the only attention getter these days is the new 5.0..

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
guess so...

Bump $18500. Things have changed and I am taking my dads CTS payments over. Need to sell this thing and would prefer it get sold to a member....

prokill00

Reaction score
wow man, a year to early or I would've bought it. Hold onto it for a year and I'll take it ;) Great looking car

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
Come on!

I know people are buying 5.0's but some people have to be looking for a nice, unmolested 06GT?! I will take $18,500 for the car with under 30,000 miles. I have an excel spreadsheet with details on every time the car was touched or maintained. Never seen salt/snow!

faztcobra

Reaction score
It's the economy man. Its a lot worse out there than people really think.
Agreed. Sitting on a pile of cash waiting for the right car/right price. Even then, I get jittery about jumping on a deal because of the economy.

G.l man, sorry to say the only attention getter these days is the new 5.0..
Agreed. I want one so bad, but see above.

GLWS OP! I know there was a Turbo '06 on here I think that didn't sell after several months. The owner went all the way down to $15k on it.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Bring it near a military facility. Were generally unhurt by the recession and there's always service members with huge sums of cash getting back from deployment! Search autotrader zip 28546 and you'll see how ridiculous GT prices are! And they sell...

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys. I would rather eat glass covered in HIV then bring my price down to $15k. I know the economy sucks, trust me...my business is hurting..that said, my car is listed way below blue book and the car is unmolested, unlike a turbo/FI car.

I will sit patient for the right buyer, or, I will just keep it...I guess nobody loses either way.

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
Bump

anybody? I keep hearing from "serious" buyers who flake out. Does anybody even know what a serious buyer even mean? hahah.

rxpwhistler1

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD

Sold to local buyer for $18,000.00

I can't decide whether I want to puke or cry. I still plan on sticking around. In 1-1 1/2yrs I am pulling the trigger on a shelby! Plus, this forum is the best forum for anything I have ever belonged to. Great group of guys and gals here. :beerchug2:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sold to local buyer for $18,000.00

I can't decide whether I want to puke or cry. I still plan on sticking around. In 1-1 1/2yrs I am pulling the trigger on a shelby! Plus, this forum is the best forum for anything I have ever belonged to. Great group of guys and gals here. :beerchug2:

Congrads, not a bad price either. I would not even want to know what I could get for my 06 GT w/ 90k on it
:thud:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back