2008 GT500 parts F/S

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Car is not a salvage title and has not been wrecked.
Looking to get rid of the hood and bumper and entire interior. Including leather seats front and back, dash, cluster, stereo system w navigation and all.

Junk is in San Diego, Ca

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Don't hav those or the brakes. Steering wheel can go also

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure the color name. Charcoal grey of sorts. Only pic I can find that hasn't expired from my account
s002t.jpg

Send me prices on what you guys want. I need to look at some prices. Have no idea on market value.

Macman which front end parts? I might be persuaded to ditch the stock trunk lid lol. It's the factory radio w Nav. I can get you pics of that tmrw.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Kooler, you want the "airbag" cover as well?

Uncle Buck

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in the steering wheel if still available. Please PM me a price and a pic

fullmetal7777

forum member
Reaction score
Would you consider selling the a-pillars? What about trunk interior pieces? I'm assuming the shipping on all thus probably wouldn't be worth it tho lol where are you located?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Op changed, parts in San Diego guys. Forget it's not in my info there.

I'll look to see if I have any of the trunk interior. May have some of the plastics. Lemme think, but will probably skip selling the a-pillars.

Shep send me a PM w what you want off the front. Have stock springs, struts and mounts.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Spoiler would go w the decklid. Fucks stuff up removing it.

I dropped the kids off today's and forgot to take pics. Will try for some tonight if I don't stay too late. Likely tomorrow morning though.

Just pm me with prices and what you want. And I can use that to take any specific pics

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Taking offers on the front end parts, Shep is out for the moment. Sorry no dice on the rear bumper Beachmonkey. Not everything on the car is being updated.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back