2008 vista blue/black GT 11,000 miles

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear ya , this one will not be parted out it will sell or it stays . I have 15k if not more just in aftermarket stuff on here so it's a steal . I hate to sell it but shit happened and will be happening and I just need to get rid of a note . It is ready for just about any power-adder of choice ( has gt500 fuel pumps still ) but as of right now it has a zex kit on it that was never even finished installing so not a one bottle has gone through it .

Sorry for the shitty pics fellas my boxer decided he wanted to eat my camera cord this week so these are off my cell ......

Last edited:

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Right on the money bro, I pulled my whipple and everything off, I ended up losing my job and im getting married in 2 months so the car is the first to go. I can build another one later on. But best of luck and that is one bad ass car!!!! Id love to keep mine and finish building it but I think next time around its either a Fox body build or a GT500.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention it made 360 & 350ish N/A even with the low compression motor ( 9.1 ) . I wish I could just finish it but too much shit going on right now on top of trying to move out of state . I am in mid swing of adding parts on here again ( zex , auto , race seats , rear seat delete , etc. ) so pretty much if it doesn't sell soon it will just stay where it is . I am hoping it stays but I have to at least make a attempt to sell it because of the bullshit right now .

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I was just going to ask when the move was looking like, thought about you today. Hope all is well man GL with the sale!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back