2010-2014 parts give away

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have about 100 stock parts that I'm giving away. I just sold my mustang and have LOTS of stock parts to give away, 2 sets of LCA's, UCA, 2 panhard bars, shocks, struts, springs, brakes (non-brembo), lower fascia, grille with fog lights, stock mufflers and headers, stock intake and intake air box. I'm sure there is stuff I'm forgetting, I have ALOT. Local pickup ONLY in Louisville, KY. I didn't take any pics because I'm not selling anything, all I ask for is a 12 pack or lunch or something cheap.

I will NOT ship and you must come pick it up yourself, bring a full size truck if you want all of it. If no one wants any of this stuff within a couple weeks then I will slowly throw it away as I have time.

I also have 6 tires and mud flaps that I will be selling but I will create another thread about it later when I do take pics.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes GT500 mud flaps, but the mud flaps are not part of the give away. uca is a stock piece, all parts are stock parts.

Last edited:

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
I still have a bunch more stuff for free that will likely be trashed. Front lower valence, UCA and mount as well as LCAS, stock H-pipe, stock intake box and sound tube. There may be a few other things that I cannot think of off the top of my head.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back