2010 GT Dual Fuel Pump Kit, M-9407-MSVTA

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a writeup on installing this kit? The FRPP website does not have instructions.

Thanks,
Mitch

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
I just installed the kit on my 2010, use the directions for 05-09 Dual pumps and you will be fine. The only difference is in step 29C, 2010s have a 4 pin connector and the directions show a 2 pin connector. Take the Yellow/Violet and Green/Blue wire out of your stock 4 pin connector(plug that went into stock pump) and slide those into the 2 pin connector that is part of your new harness. Then run power to fuse distribution panel and you are set. If you cant find the directions on Fords site, PM me and I will forward you the PDF.

Good Luck

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Trying to attach file

The Step Im referring too is 29B and you DO NOT have to cut a 2nd hole into boot

Last edited:

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
I just installed the kit on my 2010, use the directions for 05-09 Dual pumps and you will be fine. The only difference is in step 29C, 2010s have a 4 pin connector and the directions show a 2 pin connector. Take the Yellow/Violet and Green/Blue wire out of your stock 4 pin connector(plug that went into stock pump) and slide those into the 2 pin connector that is part of your new harness. Then run power to fuse distribution panel and you are set. If you cant find the directions on Fords site, PM me and I will forward you the PDF.

Good Luck

Not sure which wire goes to what side. Referencing the attached image, does the Yellow/Violet wire go on the left side?

NOTE: I merely placed the wires in the connector -- they're not fully seated.

Attachments

• DSC01120.JPG
    DSC01120.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
It doesnt matter which wire goes into which pin, it measures ohms and no voltage passes.

BTW- I left the other 2 wires in the stock harness, I havent seen the electrical schematics but I dont know if them grounding or arcing could cause damage.

Last edited:

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
It doesnt matter which wire goes into which pin, it measures ohms and no voltage passes.

BTW- I left the other 2 wires in the stock harness, I havent seen the electrical schematics but I dont know if them grounding or arcing could cause damage.

Ok, I give it a try. However, since it works for you, do you remember how you have it wired?

*I did the same with the other two wires.

Thanks again,
Mitch

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
I hooked up the green/blue to green/blue and yellow/violet to blue/yellow. Sorry for the poor pics but Im at office and only have cheap camera phone to use.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back