2011 Track Times

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Over the weekend scott decided it was time to take the 11 to the track. For what all is done to the car i must say i am impressed!

Scott said it ran perfect, and was easy to drive. Track conditions were shitty at best. It was still 88 degrees when they left at 1 a.m. Humidity was around 60% and the elevation is 600' above sea level.

1st pass of the night netted a 12.54 @ 109 leaving at 7300 RPM's and spinning. (New slicks)

timeslip1.jpg

2nd pass of the night went a little better. 12.33 @ 111.

timeslip2.jpg

3rd pass came around 12:55 am. 12.22@ 111

timeslip3.jpg

Full weight car, running 93 oct. with a tire and an SCT canned tune. No CAI, factory 3.73's, with the 19's up front, you get the idea.

Next time we go to the track the car will have a set of gears, LT, weight reduction, Bigs and littles, CAI and maybe a lil spray.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Next time we go i will have my big and littles on. I want to see how long i can hang with the 4V before he leaves me in the dust.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry no video. It was way to dark. Here are some pictures of the 5.0 with the race stars!

50tire4.jpg

50tire3.jpg

50tire2.jpg

50tire.jpg

If you want to you can read the full blog, you can do so by clicking here!

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
Next time we go to the track the car will have a set of gears, LT, weight reduction, Bigs and littles, CAI and maybe a lil spray.

You should hold off on the spray till you get more numbers with the bolt ons you plan to add. :)

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Looking good and great times, leaving the line at 7300 daaaaaamn lol

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You should hold off on the spray till you get more numbers with the bolt ons you plan to add. :)

We plan on it, the LT are here now so they will go on soon. We will take it and have it tuned as well. We will do it step by step and blog about it all.

Looking good and great times, leaving the line at 7300 daaaaaamn lol

Drive it like you stole it! :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back