2012 GT, Kenne Bell 2.8LC, 625HP

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm selling the '12 just as it sits right now. She currently has 36,0xxx miles on her, and the mods on the car are -

• Kenne Bell 2.8 LC Blower kit
  • BBK Chrome Long Tube Headers
  • BBK Off Road X Pipe
  • Pypes Pype Bomb Muffler Deletes
  • FRPP Black Wrinkle COP Covers
  • Spec Stage 2+ Clutch
  • JPC Racing Clutch Line Kit
  • FRPP Clutch Slave Cylinder
  • Axle Exchange Aluminum Driveshaft
  • MMR Front Driveshaft Safety Loop
  • J&M Lower Control Arms
  • Eibach Pro Kit Springs
  • Team Z Adjustable Panhard Bar
  • Autometer boosta gauge in Roush vent pod
  • Aeroforce Dual Interceptor scan gauges in SoS Pillar pod

That's the go fast stuff, there is also an AM Retro Grille kit (have the lower as well, but it is not installed), MMD taillight trim and trunk panel, and the Big Worm installed white Shelby stripes. She's currently sitting on the factory 19" premium wheels with nearly new 245/45's.

All installations and tuning have been handled by HPP Racing in Lewisville, TX. She makes 625 at the wheels, and got 31 mpg on the road trip to Ohio last month, where she ran a best of 10.85 @ 130. This is truly a daily driven, turn key 10 second street car. With better traction, the car has very low 10's in her as is.

If someone wants her, just as she's sitting in the garage right now, I would take $30,000 for her from a forum member, or friend of one. I've spent over $13,000 on her just since Christmas, so this is about as good a deal as I can make on her. Ford Credit still holds the title, so if you want her, we'll work out the details on the logistics of that.

She's just sitting on the garage now, I drive the '05 daily now. If she doesn't sell, then I guess she gets to be the race car and I'll finish her out the way I was planning to, but wanted to pass this deal on to ya'll just to see if anyone was interested.

stripes_001.jpg

stripes_002.jpg

stripes_003.jpg

stripes_004.jpg

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I was at the event in Ohio where this car ran the 10 second pass and it's a fantastic Mustang! Bump for a great car and GLWS! I wish I had the cash.

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
I was at the event in Ohio where this car ran the 10 second pass and it's a fantastic Mustang! Bump for a great car and GLWS! I wish I had the cash.
Thanks man! And it was good meeting you up there, glad you could make it out that day.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Super clean install. I can't believe you're selling it man.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back