2015 5.0 engine shots

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Lots of little things for the same engine as the boss pretty much, but I keep forgetting it's a totally new chassis.
:roflmao: watcha need terbas fer anyway!?

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
yeah that coolant tank looks horrendous, i know it will be underhood and not seen much, but god that pops out

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
The cool thing would be that it should make close to Boss level power without the use of a Boss Intake Manifold so imagine how much power could be made with a voodoo engine and a Cobra Jet setup, worked over heads and some custom grind cams.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
The cool thing would be that it should make close to Boss level power without the use of a Boss Intake Manifold so imagine how much power could be made with a voodoo engine and a Cobra Jet setup, worked over heads and some custom grind cams.
A little early to determine whether or not the new 5.0 intake mani stacks up vs the stock coyote, BOSS, and CJ manifolds thouh. Everything else I agree with 100%

way2qk4u2c

forum member
Reaction score
did they release numbers on this motor yet? if not does anyone know when they plan on doing that?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
if it will handle the same 700-750 rwhp I will be very happy

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seems like the oil pump/rings are the weak point so if they are improved it will help.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back