2015 Stang pics

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Oh thank God we have been blessed with the ability go get our 2014 GT... If in fact those are the "True" photos and not more renderings... I do think the car looks OK.. But not "Mean" and sporty. It looks more like a two door Fusion with a Mustang tail... To bland for me...

I do reserve the right to change my mind once I see it in person...

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
In the side profile pic it looks like it has Brembo calipers up front, so that pic is probably not of a base car. I like the side and rear, but the front looks like it was transplanted from a Fusion.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I will wait for Dec 5th and wait for Fords revealing with everything. I hope some of the stuff I've seen so far isn't true..

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
And at this moment, I saw just a sliver of hope that s197forum will be around for my build thread in 5+ years...

;)

NDSP

forum member
Reaction score
In the side profile pic it looks like it has Brembo calipers up front, so that pic is probably not of a base car. I like the side and rear, but the front looks like it was transplanted from a Fusion.

It was confirmed that the pics are of a base model V6.

EDIT: Evidently, this vehicle could be the 2.3 Ecoboost version with the Performance pack ( two gauges where the center vent would be is the give away ). Hell who knows about the info on the interwebz.

Last edited:

05redvert

Reaction score
the pictures in the new car and driver don't look that terrible, ill have to go to the NAIAS in Detroit in January to see in person.

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Remember that the proportions of the car are skewed in those pictures because its a picture of magazine. I think everyone will be far more impressed once they see it in person. Interior cabin room is about the same as current. Not a huge fan of the overly-complicated dash/center stack situation though.

jumbowolfe

forum member
Reaction score
Font end is disgusting, rest of car is "eh". The only thing I really like is the rear end.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
I fail to see how the surprised response makes sense when this looks exactly like the renders that have made their way around (not the c&d ones). It's exactly what I expected, and I like it.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
I predict mass change of opinion on seeing it in motion or in person. People keep comparing to the fusion, sure design elements are there. Big deal. Also remember how enormous the Fusion is. By comparison, this mustang is both shorter and wider than the current mustang. That change is going to be dramatic for giving the car a good stance from the factory.

Also remember this is the base model. The stance on this base model looks much better than the 4x4 stance all other models of mustang have experienced in the past.

For those that truly can't stand it, were you hiding for the past 6 mo? Or did you just refuse to believe the leaked photos and composite renders?

Per the linked post: 1.5 inches shorter, 1.5 inches wider, 2 inch wider rear track.

Last edited:

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
I also have to say that I would be looking for a different photographer after seeing these pics if I were AW. For a car that's lower and wider than the current stang, he sure did his damndest to make it look bigger by shooting it up close on the ground level. Nobody views a sports car from that angle, and shooting one as such is absolutely silly, especially when meant to convey the stance of a car.

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Embargo broke

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 111

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back