2015 Stang pics

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
S197s are the only Mustangs to have the 1/4 window seperated, so it's not very Mustang like considering the Mustang has always had the window and 1/4 window connecting.

foot-in-mouth.gif

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously? That is not the only thing....did you look at the pictures? You see no resemblance at all?

The only similarity I can see is where the back up lights are located. Other than that, no I see no similarities. I just don't see anything else that on the BRZ that is close to the mustang.

Black 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
The early coupes had no or very little separation between the front and back windows as seen in the pic. Ford is taking styling q's from many earlier models which also appears to include the coupes. They all had very little separation.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=GzmmUpSHLpH6oASN54DQAQ&ved=0CEEQ9QEwAQ

By the way, the rear quarter window design was used on the GT 350 so, there's a little Shelby in the S197's. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i should have been more specific....fastback style mustangs with separated quarter windows....it would look dumb on a coupe (what i call a coupe, anything non-fastback looking)

anyway, it doesn't necessarily have to be a quarter window, it could be a vent like my 67 had. a separated quarter window on the '15s would have been much more palatable imho

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What you talkin' 'bout Willis???

Slide-412.jpg

I'm talking about these are not production 1/4 windows. Shelby put plexi-glass windows in the race cars so he or his drivers could see better, but those vents were not see through in any year till 2005.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
The only similarity I can see is where the back up lights are located. Other than that, no I see no similarities. I just don't see anything else that on the BRZ that is close to the mustang.

I'm no expert, but Im pretty the lower backup light is a mandated requirement in some, if not all of Europe.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
OK. Here, this should take care of everything...

Mustangs are Muscular Pony Cars...

Every car ever manufactured have similarities. Therefore they are all the same and all different.

Ruby Red is the sexiest color ever created by man.

My Mustang is the best ever built. Yours is "MEH"

suckit.jpeg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back