2015 underside....yikes

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
It is a shame, but for that they don't have property taxes, which frankly makes up for it. not making excuses, i still think fuel prices are an outrage, especially as you have no choice

The european's are paying the same price for a barrel of crude oil as here in NA. The UK uses their sky high gas prices to pay for their subsidized medical system.

What's really needed is a 5.0L eco boost eng. 500 hp /500 ft lbs of tq...no blower required.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Since always, which is the damn problem. Quit marketing the damn thing as a four seater when it fits two. Would be nice if they could fit five and make enjoyable for the whole family.

With platforms being stretched & shortened so much these days I think Ford should man up.

Mustang as-is
Shorten to a 2seat T-bird :omfg:
Lengthen for rear seat leg room for Cougar :omfg:

Profit! :clap:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind, you don't need legroom for kids (small / toddler)

It would be bad, very bad, for Ford to eliminate the possibility of moms using the Mustang for kid toting.

It is already bad enough that they (Ford) remains firm on keeping "special edition" mustangs limited to a manual trans.

Reaction score
You do realize the jeep community is probably one of the largest in the world right? I've had 3 jeeps so they are not new to me and yes, I would take a new four door Rubicon over that new Stang any day of the week.

I don't understand Hemi's rants on jeeps. I personally beat the ever living hell out of my 4 door JK and no problems with it. All of my friends beat the crap out of theirs... No problems. I guess you northern boys need to learn how to wheel...

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I had an '04 Rubicon that I neat the snot out of. The only issue I ever had was I kept on getting dents in the hood, from the bottom>up.

Almost as if, rocks were flying up and making their way to the underside of the hood. Warranty covered it 3 times. lol

My friend has a 4-Door model with the V6 engine. (I think like 08/09 model) He had the engine rebuild under warranty once, then replaced again a year later. He had a trans issue, and some electrical issues as well. This is his daily driver, no off roading.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'm a fan of my brother's '14 Rubicon X 4-door. It's a nice vehicle, but I just find Wrangler's uncomfortable IMO. He has right around 10,000 miles and got it last December. No issues except for replacing 3 windshields.

kon5t

forum member
Reaction score
The european's are paying the same price for a barrel of crude oil as here in NA. The UK uses their sky high gas prices to pay for their subsidized medical system.

What's really needed is a 5.0L eco boost eng. 500 hp /500 ft lbs of tq...no blower required.

Sorry but that is propaganda, national insurance contributions pay for the medical system.

However, living in CA I pay 5k a year property taxes, add that to a gallon of fuel, and you would be paying 10-15$ a gal.

NO matter where you go in the world, you will always give 50-70% of your income to the state (including healthcare, pension and all the other shit you pay per month)

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah the 07-2011 3.8 is a pos engine. From what I've heard and people I've talked to that own them, the 2012 + 3.6 has been a great engine and they paired it with their 5 speed auto instead of the 4 speed. That Rubicon X 4 door is what I want! LOL. My 1998 TJ was rock solid and I've regretted selling it for years. I'd like to replace my f350 with the jeep and tow my boat with the wife's suv.

rebus

"seeker"
Reaction score
NO matter where you go in the world, you will always give 50-70% of your income to the state (including healthcare, pension and all the other shit you pay per month)

This isn't bad if the money goes to make a better life for us directly, such as pension, healthcare, and infrastructure that directly benefits the people. Too often the money goes to subsidize corporate interests, and expansion of governments themselves.

kon5t

forum member
Reaction score
This isn't bad if the money goes to make a better life for us directly, such as pension, healthcare, and infrastructure that directly benefits the people. Too often the money goes to subsidize corporate interests, and expansion of governments themselves.

I think the US is the biggest offender here, England is around 10years behind, the rest of the EU around 20 years. But no doubt, corporate interests and fascism is creeping into every first world government

Back