Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
are you sure those are two pc?

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Anybody know what production numbers will be? Have they released if it will be limited or not?

On 6G, the press that was at the reveal claimed that Ford themselves stated that it will have a similar production run to the GT500.

That's absolutely not true. Ordering a car still comes with a manufacturer's SUGGESTED retail price (MSRP). There is no rule from Ford - or otherwise - that dictates what a dealership 'has to' sell a car for, even when special ordered.

Most ordered cars through Ford are either sold at invoice, at MSRP, or somewhere in between. I have rarely seen a dealer charge extra for an ordered unit. Plus dealers really have no "rarity" leverage except for maybe the first few months of production. Once a couple of them sit in their lots, they will stop the markup, just like when the 2013 GT500's came out.

2 piece rotors on a factory mustang!?

attachment.php

That was what I was wondering. Looks like a two piece, or at least some funky faux two piece design.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I just got in a new Z/28 yesterday and I couldn't comprehend how the MSRP of that car is over $76K (this one has the ac/radio option).... but then I started it and stood there looking at the brakes.

Yep, $10K+ right there. Sweet stuff!!!!

I'm not a huge Z28 fan, but man, those BRAKES!!!! I would love to do track days with those!

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That will most likely be the best color combo IMO. Or just black with no stripes.

Everybody knows that the cars with silver and black stripes are the fastest.

I really like the silver in the above pictures. Kind of a cross between the satin silver and mineral gray--or it could just be the lighting, but I like how it comes across in the photos.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Kind of a minor point here, going back to when people were complaining about the name. Did SVT even have anything to do with the GT350? Im going back through all the stuff and everything says through Ford, by Ford, I don't see SVT anywhere on the car

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
This is probably one of only a few cars I could leave alone performance wise. I want one.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
You guys are so full of shit. "Oh man, long tubes will give me how much? And a tune?" Buncha addicts!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back