3.7 v6 no props?

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Drift hate, drift hate... hmmm.. oh!

Real men make the tires stick! But I understand why you prefer the slip-n-slide...

Well I did get into drifting first. Went to my first drag strip about a month ago.

Buddy with a 97 cobra threw me the keys and I beat a 2012 challenger RT first time at a strip and first time driving that car. I can deff see where it's addictive. I want to try some auto cross next.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
you should, to many people don't know that mustangs can go left and right also

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
you should, to many people don't know that mustangs can go left and right also

Yeah. If I do go the latter and buy a second stang it'll be a car I can let loose in and not worry about. Being my age and paying my own crap, I'm paranoid of messing my 09 up. If something were to happen to it I wouldn't be able to afford to replace it. With a rebuilt car, something that isn't so clean, if I tap a wall or curb no big deal. Make the repairs and continue. Where as the Bullitt.. It would be like my current car but worse. I'd never leave it out of my sight in public. Lol

Last edited:

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Well I did get into drifting first. Went to my first drag strip about a month ago.

Buddy with a 97 cobra threw me the keys and I beat a 2012 challenger RT first time at a strip and first time driving that car. I can deff see where it's addictive. I want to try some auto cross next.

You'd be surprised how many Mustangs will be there when you go. I went to my first auto-x event a couple weekends ago and there were quite a few stangs out there, and they were kicking ass too!

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
That's awesome. Glad to hear people are seeing they can take some turns.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. If I do go the latter and buy a second stang it'll be a car I can let loose in and not worry about. Being my age and paying my own crap, I'm paranoid of messing my 09 up. If something were to happen to it I wouldn't be able to afford to replace it. With a rebuilt car, something that isn't so clean, if I tap a wall or curb no big deal. Make the repairs and continue. Where as the Bullitt.. It would be like my current car but worse. I'd never leave it out of my sight in public. Lol

lol I am 33 and I have been 'that age' since I was 15. parents never gave me a red cent. every car I have blown up has been on my own bank account.

the way I look at it, as long as you have a second car to get back and fourth to work, go ahead and drive the stang the way it was designed to be driven.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
lol I am 33 and I have been 'that age' since I was 15. parents never gave me a red cent. every car I have blown up has been on my own bank account.

the way I look at it, as long as you have a second car to get back and fourth to work, go ahead and drive the stang the way it was designed to be driven.

Exactly! My grandfather and I just built a 3 bay 1800 sq. ft shop so it'd be a shame not to use it. We are waiting on the garage doors and then it's done aside from bathroom/heat/power.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back