85GT 7.0

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a good book/manual for building the 4.6? Thanks

07 Boss

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a good book/manual for building the 4.6? Thanks

What exactly are you looking for information wise? Rebuilding it to stock? Building it for boost? Any engine building manual will work as far as the mechanics of it. I mean every motor has it's nuances from other motors, but they all do the same thing.

85GT 7.0

Reaction score
Yea, I guess I should have been a little bit more precise. I have built engines ranging from a 4 cylinder Datsun to a 557 cid big block ford. I currently have a 432 cid Yates headed small block on my engine stand. Like you said every engine has little things that make power and make it live. My current car is a 06 GT with a P1SC HO. I picked up a another low mileage an 06 4.6. I also have a cobra crank. I am going to put in a good set of rods and pistons and see how fast I can run with the P1SC. Thanks for the replies. Richard Holdner has writen several books, I believe I will start with that one.

What exactly are you looking for information wise? Rebuilding it to stock? Building it for boost? Any engine building manual will work as far as the mechanics of it. I mean every motor has it's nuances from other motors, but they all do the same thing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back