4.6L 3V motor, complete with accessories

08fordgt

forum member
Reaction score
Oh. I thought you said you would sell the short block. Which would leave you with the heads and can covers. But ok.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Oh. I thought you said you would sell the short block. Which would leave you with the heads and can covers. But ok.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I considered it at one point, and of course, money talks. If someone paid for the short block, I'd tear it down and part out the rest. But I just hate to take apart a perfectly good engine just to sell it off in pieces; I'm not that desperate to sell it. And there's been decent interest locally as a longblock at least.

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Bump...I can't update the original pics, so here's some new ones of the engine, with no wiring harness and no transmission. This is available for $3200 locally as shown.

S2010975.jpg

S2010968.jpg

S2010971.jpg

S2010969.jpg

This is a great package for a v6-to-v8 swap, a replacement engine, or a base to build and forge.

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still interested in the 06 harness, let me know how it goes.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
I'm still interested in the 06 harness, let me know how it goes.

OK good to know; most people inquiring about it would not use the '06 harness, so there's a decent chance you'd have an opportunity to get it. I'm hanging on to the harness for now, in case I decide to drop it into my '06 v6.

Back