4.6L Ford Performance Intake Manifold Hardware?

Deathstang II

Reaction score
Funny story....this thing retails for 700 dollars and stole it off some dude in LA for 100 bucks. Comes with 0 hardware however and no fuel bypass hose. Now I could go to my hardware store and figure it out, but maybe some of y'all might know if they sell the hardware separate from the manifold. Looked around google and can't find a whole lot. Figure I could just call up the dealership in the morning if not here. Thanks if anyone has info!

IMG_0255[1].JPG

GlassTop09

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken I don't think you'll come out going to a Ford dealership looking for hardware for this manifold as this manifold wasn't used w\ a OEM production 05-10 S197.

Your best bet IMHO is going thru the Ford Performance web site: Official Ford Performance & call CS & inquire into separate hardware availability for M-9424-463V which is the part# for your manifold.

Otherwise I think you already know what to do............................

Deathstang II

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken I don't think you'll come out going to a Ford dealership looking for hardware for this manifold as this manifold wasn't used w\ a OEM production 05-10 S197.

Your best bet IMHO is going thru the Ford Performance web site: Official Ford Performance & call CS & inquire into separate hardware availability for M-9424-463V which is the part# for your manifold.

Otherwise I think you already know what to do............................
Yeah I was going to contact the ford performance dealership I never knew that there’s separate dealerships for their performance line ups. Most manufacturers are like that come to find out. I believe contacting them about the manifold and asking for hardware parts like you mentioned is the route I was going to go, thought someone knew something I may not have.

Deathstang II

Reaction score

Rick Simons

Reaction score
Mine was an open-box deal from AM, no fuel hose or fasteners, and the brake booster vacuum hose barb was broken off, but fortunately the broken piece was there in the box (I suspect it broke during shipment). I called FRPP and was told that they don't sell individual parts for the manifold.
Made up the crossover fuel hose with 150 psi rated fuel line, local fastener store supplied the fasteners, and the hose barb was repaired by gluing it back on with a piece of steel fuel line inside for support. O-Reilly's had the gaskets.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back