5.0 Stroker 302 Saying Hello!!!!

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know if people are that interested in a build that they have probably seen a bunch of times... I mean I don't mind at all starting one but I also don't want to bore you guys!!!

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Well since no one had the CR I wanted (somewhere b/t 9.0 - 9.3) my best bet was to go with a from the shop that does all my work... They are building a 5.0 302 at a 9.1 CR...

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know if people are that interested in a build that they have probably seen a bunch of times... I mean I don't mind at all starting one but I also don't want to bore you guys!!!

LOL, understandable. I may hit you up about a mod list when you are finished though:thumb2:

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Hi, FSU sucks!

Are you going through TORQ for all of this?

Pike2244

forum member
Reaction score
Say all you want they are one of the most improved teams from last yr and except for Beating THEMSELVES Last Thur. there only other loss was to a top 10 team and at one pt the number 1 team in the country. Hate all you want but must be doin somethin right if you have people hatin!!!! GO NOLES

Ok, back to business. Yeah I am just b/c they are building the engine and they are the only shop I take my car too. If that makes sense... I mean I sold all my tools when I moved so unfortunately I can't install anything anymore. They do GREAT work so if I had to pay someone to do it it would be them... Btw, sorry for giving you a hard time above... All in good fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back