($75)08 GT predator programmer *locked* plus Usb adapter

GrabberblueS197

forum member
Reaction score
So I got an 08 Gt Diablosport predator HHT for sale. Had my 08 Gt stolen recently and unfortunately the HHT was still married to the car so I couldnt unlock it. Its in decent condition just has some normal wear and tear from it riding around in my car for 4 years but its fully functional. I asked around and locked tuners are selling for about $75 since the buyer has to pay to have it unlocked so I think that's a fair asking price. I will also include the PC usb interface adapter so that'll save u a few bucks. Ill go halfs with the buyer on the shipping which should be about 10-15 $. I also have a custom Erick Brookspeed tune on it for O/R H pipe, CMDP's and JLT intake. Im not sure if its possible to load it since it was created for my car but its on there anyways. PM me if interested. Thanks fellas

Whoa forgot to post my screen name with the pic

So I got an 08 Gt Diablosport predator HHT for sale. Had my 08 Gt stolen recently and unfortunately the HHT was still married to the car so I couldnt unlock it. Its in decent condition just has some normal wear and tear from it riding around in my car for 4 years but its fully functional. I asked around and locked tuners are selling for about $75 since the buyer has to pay to have it unlocked so I think that's a fair asking price. I will also include the PC usb interface adapter so that'll save u a few bucks. Ill go halfs with the buyer on the shipping which should be about 10-15 $. I also have a custom Erick Brookspeed tune on it for O/R H pipe, CMDP's and JLT intake it Im not sure if its possible to load it since it was created for my car but its on there anyways. PM me if interested. Thanks fellas

model # U7145

Attachments

• Diablo HHT Usb adapter.JPG
    Diablo HHT Usb adapter.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
  • edit diablo HHT.JPG
    edit diablo HHT.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Back