A reach out to fellow DFW people..

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
Alright guys, this is mainly just a feeler thread to see if anyone out there can help me.

The short version of what is going on is that my past employer messed me around with pay, I was essentially running his shop (if I got paid that week) for $10/hour. In my current job I'm at the same rate but at least I'm getting paid. The problem is this, I don't feel fulfilled. I want a job where I can work my ass off, get rewarded and progress for my effort but when I go home not have to worry about emails or phone calls.

I'm reaching out to all avenues, friends, family, job sites, Craigslist, even emailing random companies and this is one of them. Does anyone in the DFW area have a potential opening for me? I'm young and Australian so you know I'll work hard! I'm open to all possibilities as long as there is a chance to progress and earn more money once I prove my work ethic. I don't want a hand-out, I'm more than willing to earn my keep. I have a Diploma in Animation/Design, I've worked on cars a lot, no formal qualifications for that but I know the basics. I'm a fast learner of skills or trades and very willing to learn new stuff.

Let me know if you have anything that may help! Thanks guys!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I can't but I can respect a want and need to further yourself. I grew up with nothing and always wanted nice things. There is only one way to get them, keep pushing for what you what and don't settle till you are there or you are at a point where you can honestly tell yourself, this is the best I can do. Me, I like nice things and am by no means rich. I work very hard and work very long hours to get what I want. Its not the easy way, but its my way.

Good luck!:thumb2:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your young and if your in decent shape hit up the oil and gas field. Make a lot of quick money until you can find something you really want to do.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We are hiring!! Must be clean! I'll pm you. I'll also ask my buddy graphic/web design to see if any of his friends are hiring!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back