a vette at the strip... CRASH lol

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This thread is all kinds of fail. People should really know the person they speak of before passing judgement.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
I Almost felt bad until I watched it and saw his wheels cranked to the right... Tisk tisk muthafucka

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

bsn95w

forum member
Reaction score
previously stated: you shouldn't drive what you can't handle.

My reply: you will never know you can't handle it untill you try, and I don't know of a better place to try then a race track.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
previously stated: you shouldn't drive what you can't handle.

My reply: you will never know you can't handle it untill you try, and I don't know of a better place to try then a race track.

Don't you think you should get familiar with a car that you own before you going bouncing off the rev limiter in the burnout box? Did the car crank the steering wheel to the right or did he?

bsn95w

forum member
Reaction score
He had the wheels turned because the ass end was stepping out, he over corrected, and the ass end just stepped out even more, if you watch closely you can see him trying to steer back towards the left. Can't say that I would do anything different in this situation.

I don't think there's a better place to get familiar with a car other then a race track, had he done this on a street, he could have injured or killed someone.... For instance, I don't know of many places you can learn to do a burn out legally outside of a race track. Should he be launching this thing at stop lights? No. Case closed.

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
He had the wheels turned because the ass end was stepping out, he over corrected, and the ass end just stepped out even more, if you watch closely you can see him trying to steer back towards the left. Can't say that I would do anything different in this situation.

I don't think there's a better place to get familiar with a car other then a race track, had he done this on a street, he could have injured or killed someone.... For instance, I don't know of many places you can learn to do a burn out legally outside of a race track. Should he be launching this thing at stop lights? No. Case closed.

Agree 100% At least this happened in a somewhat controlled environment with safety barriers up and no one was hurt. We all do stupid shit, and it only takes a blink of an eye to overcorrect in the situation he was in...sorry it had to happen, but am more glad that it didnt happen to me!! LOL Hopefully he was able to shrug it off and continue to march...(sounds like he did if he ripped the rest of the fender off and ran the thing anyhow..LOL)

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't you think you should get familiar with a car that you own before you going bouncing off the rev limiter in the burnout box? Did the car crank the steering wheel to the right or did he?

Cmon man, the guy had an accident. He has 100's of passes in other high hp cars. Shit happens.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Cmon man, the guy had an accident. He has 100's of passes in other high hp cars. Shit happens.

Ok I definitely agree it was an accident, but you have to admit wrecking your car before you ever even stage is not the norm. I was not personally attacking him just his driving in that particular situation.

BlackSunshine

Power Downshifter
Reaction score
Since we're in such a Vette loving mood........

[SFIRE]brand-new-2011-c6-corvette-crash_2221710[/SFIRE]

At least he made it past the 60'. Keep your foot in it, it will come around...I promise

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
This thread is all kinds of fail. People should really know the person they speak of before passing judgement.

I would say the same thing if the guy was my best friend. "that was stupid".
This is not the norm at the track I'm sure he can deal with the repairs and ego damage.
I once staged with the rear of my car, people made fun of me I got over it.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so there is more info in apparently this guy has made numerous ten second passes before. And something was acting up as far as the traction control and doing a burn out in general. So he moved forward of the burnout box to try again and something went wrong again.

All in all it sounds like an unfortunate incident and I am man enough to admit that I think I am wrong about this incident.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
As far as learning how to do a burnout I think I'd rather do it in a nice big empty parking lot than in a confined space at a drag strip.

I realize this guy was no newb. Just sayin'..

bsn95w

forum member
Reaction score
what i want to know is, does he have line lock, or what? because the front wheels are locked up, even as hes out of pedel.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back