Another New Member

08GT/CS

Reaction score
Hi! Like many others, I've joined this site because it seems to be great for technical advice/discussion. I'm looking forward to all the great Mustang pictures and to learn some more.

I drive a 2008 Mustang GT/CS with mostly power mods:
  • STS twin ball bearing turbos with intercooler
  • Wilson Pro Flow Nitrous System
  • 3.73 Ford Racing gears and axle girdle
  • Bassani x-pipe and metallic cats
  • SOS gauge pillar with Autometer gauges (Boost and A/F)
  • SOS cup-holder switch panel (Open/Close, Arm, Heater, Purge, and Line Lock)
  • GT500 fuel pump
  • 39 lb injectors
  • Steeda strut tower brace
  • Aeroforce gauge in Rousch A/C vent adapter

A few pics I hope you enjoy:
IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome what kind of #'s did you put down with that sts ? im hoping your not running crazy boost and nawwwwzzzz lol

08GT/CS

Reaction score
welcome what kind of #'s did you put down with that sts ? im hoping your not running crazy boost and nawwwwzzzz lol

When tested on the dyno, we set the boost to ~10.2 psi and the STS kit put down 500 RWHP and 475 RWTQ. Right now, I have it at ~ 12 psi and ~530 RWHP. The turbos are good to ~680 RWHP, but I need a solid short block first.

The nitrous is only a 75 shot, and I only use it from 2900 rpm to 4100 rpm if I want the turbos to get into boost immediately.

They work well together, but hopefully I'm not pushing the motor too hard.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When tested on the dyno, we set the boost to ~10.2 psi and the STS kit put down 500 RWHP and 475 RWTQ. Right now, I have it at ~ 12 psi and ~530 RWHP. The turbos are good to ~680 RWHP, but I need a solid short block first.

The nitrous is only a 75 shot, and I only use it from 2900 rpm to 4100 rpm if I want the turbos to get into boost immediately.

They work well together, but hopefully I'm not pushing the motor too hard.

weird first time i heard a turbo have more hp the tq , but none the less still damn good power out of them but as far as not pushing the motor too hard wellllllllll lol

basically luck of the draw man some popped them at alot less some still running strong at or a little above that level

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back