SOLD -- 2009 Procharged GT For Sale

Discussion in 'S197 Mustangs For Sale' started by waynemac, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynemac

waynemac forum member

20171010_132253.jpg 20171010_133318-1.jpg 20171010_133307-1.jpg 20171204_173155.jpg 20171204_173155.jpg 20171010_133307-1.jpg 20171010_133318-1.jpg 20171010_132253.jpg 20171010_133241-2.jpg Up for sale is my 2009 Mustang Gt Premium with factory glass roof. 4.6 L V8 with 5 speed manual transmission. All other normal options air/cruise tilt etc. I did replace the factory head unit with a Sony. About 50,600 miles on the car. I bought the car with around 37K on it. It has been garage kept, never seen a race track. Procharger has been on for 3-4K. Other mods done over the 3-4 years I've had the car. It is adult owned and hasn't been beat on.

Mods listed below

Procharger D1SC Stage 2 kit with big red blow off running about 10 lbs of boost
    Brenspeed Detroit Rocker Cams
    MGW short throw shifter
    Exedy Mach 500 Clutch
    DSS 1 piece aluminum driveshaft. I have the stock driveshaft if you'd like it
    Steeda Upper Control Arms
    Steeda Lower Control Arms
    Steeda Ultralight Springs
    Steeda adjustable panhard bar
    Koni STR.T Shocks and struts
    Ford Racing rear sway bar kit. I have the front sway bar kit with adjustable end links but have never got it installed. It will come with the car.
    S&H Walbro 405 fuel pump kit
    47 lb Ford Racing fuel injectors
    Off road H pipe with Mac mufflers
    Still has the stock 3.31 gears. Would benefit from a set of 3.73's which I have from Ford racing and will come with the car along with the install kit.
    Twin Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges
    AEM Air Fuel Gauge
    Autometer Cobalt Boost Gauge
    CDC front chin spoiler
    Eleanor style front grille
    California Special rear bumper
    MRT rear window louvers
    American Muscle modern duck tail spoiler
    Silverhorse racing deck lid panel
    Shelby 20" CS66 20x9 and 20x10 staggered wheels
    Mickey Thompson street comp tires with plenty left on them. 275's up front and 305's in the back.

That's all I can think of at the moment. It should be noted that there are currently no cats on the car so it won't pass emissions testing as it is. The original stock H pipe with cats will come with the car should you want it.

Issues with the car.... the drivers rear TPMS sensor is flaking out. I have two new ones you will receive if I don't get a chance to fix it. The passenger door is starting to get the infamous lifting of the leather insert. There is normal wear for the age in the interior, no tears or anything like that. There are a few minor scratches etc you'd find on an 8 year old car but the paint still looks great when cleaned up. No dents or rust. The whole car could use a good detailing. It's been garaged most of the summer because of my ridiculous schedule.

There is a bunch of other stuff that will come with the car if you want it.
    SCT hand held tuner
    Car cover
    Set of Ford Racing GT-B mufflers
    New Hawk Brake pads
    Steeda billet pedal covers
    Procharger oil
    Procharger belt

There's more but all I can think of right now.
    Tuned by Lito, not been on a dyno.
    Clear title in hand.
    $15,000 price is absolutley firm.

Brand-X likes this.
  2. whippledpony

whippledpony forum member

has this sold at all

3. waynemac

waynemac forum member

It has not sold. Haven't been pushing it either during winter.

4. whippledpony

whippledpony forum member

I wish I could buy this car from you

5. waynemac

waynemac forum member

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.