any body tried fitting 315/30/18 tires in their rear?

Sean

Reaction score
Ive seen it done but Its a pretty short tire (25.44 OD) when the factory is around 27.1 OD. I'll look for a picture

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you sean. I know its a pretty short tire, and even tho my car sits low I do not think it will low enough to make it look right. Thats why I would like to see a pic.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thank you sean. I know its a pretty short tire, and even tho my car sits low I do not think it will low enough to make it look right. Thats why I would like to see a pic.

Well, those wheels i'm selling come with 345 Nittos in the back. I want to try them on my car, but I think I'll end up wanting them and creating a payment plan for the next few years. lol. I don't remember what the difference is, but they fit on the supersnake without problems.

oh, searching the site might help. I think I remember seeing something similar to this a while back. Could be wrong though.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Well, those wheels i'm selling come with 345 Nittos in the back. I want to try them on my car, but I think I'll end up wanting them and creating a payment plan for the next few years. lol. I don't remember what the difference is, but they fit on the supersnake without problems.

oh, searching the site might help. I think I remember seeing something similar to this a while back. Could be wrong though.

your talking about the forged wheels your selling?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back