Any Members Powdercoat?

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
No he doesnt i do it for him. I also do his hydro dipping.

Incorrect...We sent a couple jobs to you and because of quality issues we could no longer outsource to your facility. Not to knock the quality completely down, some items were great and others were not. Also the time frame was too long, we do all coating,painting,hydro in Florida now. We also have been powder coating since 2007 in Florida, we were trying to send work to Bobby to give him more business and take the pressure off of us from having too many jobs we had at the time.

07calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the tips. Maybe I'll find a chemical wash... so what about this seal is what is was talking about. I know the top side seals for VCRs have to come out. No big.
But this guy doesn't look like it will come out with out ruining the baffle? Thoughts?

Or F it and give it a go? Just hooked up my big walk in oven. Gonna try these in there. Thanks

Here is the pic

IMG_20130725_204913_621_zps52f2ad75.jpg
I had some done by a local powdercoater and the only thing i did was remove the bolts and seals, he masked off the tube for the PCV and that was it. They came out great.

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
i used a ford racing wrinkle blue from a supplier on ebay. use them alot. great stuff.
and i did them myself.

also yes those are stock exhaust manifolds. i ceramic coated and polished them.

here is a video of some other stuff ive done. video is them tumbling in my vibratory polisher.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u20-hSTfNE

here is some 5.0 manifolds for my moms f150 i did

and down pipes for my mustang. turns out really nice

did all the turbo piping for my dakota and got about 10,000 hard miles on it and she still shines like new. love this stuff

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back