Anyone have problems with belts/tensioners on a Saleen supercharger?

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I just got back from a ski vacation and I will reply to everyone today.
Satellite internet was hit and miss.

Last edited:

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok I just took the car out for a few runs and got on it ALOT and the Thump rrr tensioner is still in one piece.
I ordered it yesterday and got it in the mail today. Talk about suprised.
I wish I got all my parts this fast. Ill be recommending a few of my friends with 03-04 cobras and a few with s197s. The belt didnt seem like it was slipping tonight. Earlier it felt like it though right after the install. Im going to keep the same belt on and just add my V10 waterpump pulley.

Born To Run

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
tensioner

Ok I just took the car out for a few runs and got on it ALOT and the Thump rrr tensioner is still in one piece.
I ordered it yesterday and got it in the mail today. Talk about suprised.
I wish I got all my parts this fast. Ill be recommending a few of my friends with 03-04 cobras and a few with s197s. The belt didnt seem like it was slipping tonight. Earlier it felt like it though right after the install. Im going to keep the same belt on and just add my V10 waterpump pulley.

Glad you got the problem solved so fast,now if i could just get my re clocked one.No belt slip noise at moderate-normal shifting???

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad you got the problem solved so fast,now if i could just get my re clocked one.No belt slip noise at moderate-normal shifting???

I havent really listened, ill listen more today and give you an update. I dont recall any though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back