Anyone heading to fontanna on Sunday?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sunday is a 'special' TNT event and they are only allowing 200 cars. I think I am gonig to go...anybody else?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've heard that hardly any import or street guys show up cause of the price. I am NHRA member so only $35 but it is $50 for non-members so I have heard they actually only get about 100 cars.

Definitely worth checking out so I'm going for sure now. If anybody else wants to meet me up there - let me know today and we'll hook up.

I'm excited to get a new 1/4 time. Weather is suposed to be good so hopefuly the track will hook decent and I can get a sub 10.50 slip.

I'll still have horrible RT's cause my valve body isn't going to be here until wednesday, but I'm just going for ET anyway so it should be fun. Very curious how my new 1/8 times equate in the 1/4.

Too bad you're not going Don, NHRA is off this week, so I think my uncle is going to bring some of his rides down. I will definitely get vids this time.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Have fun Mark and get that sub 10.50 timeslip!! And definitely get some vids.

We're headed out to Barona at about noon today, and we won't get home tonight until about midnight. That would just be too much to try get an early start tomorrow (like 5am :sleep:).

Oh, and NHRA is at Brainerd, MN this weekend... got the DVR set already.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've heard that hardly any import or street guys show up cause of the price. I am NHRA member so only $35 but it is $50 for non-members so I have heard they actually only get about 100 cars.

Definitely worth checking out so I'm going for sure now. If anybody else wants to meet me up there - let me know today and we'll hook up.

I'm excited to get a new 1/4 time. Weather is suposed to be good so hopefuly the track will hook decent and I can get a sub 10.50 slip.

I'll still have horrible RT's cause my valve body isn't going to be here until wednesday, but I'm just going for ET anyway so it should be fun. Very curious how my new 1/8 times equate in the 1/4.

Too bad you're not going Don, NHRA is off this week, so I think my uncle is going to bring some of his rides down. I will definitely get vids this time.

I want to go, but I don't want to drive all the way down there only to find out I am car number 301. How early are you going to get there? I will PM you my phone #---maybe we can set something up. You are coming from Studio City, right? I am just 20minutes north of you at Valencia.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to go, but I don't want to drive all the way down there only to find out I am car number 301. How early are you going to get there? I will PM you my phone #---maybe we can set something up. You are coming from Studio City, right? I am just 20minutes north of you at Valencia.

I'm sure it won't be a problem Paul if we get there at 7:00 am. I'm leaving my house about 6:00-6:15. I know I'll get in cause I know the secret...lol

You get there right at 7:00 and go right to the light and turn in. You bypass the line that way. If the line is long when I get there, then I just hang out down at Carls Jr. at the corner till right before 7:00 and then just drive in. I have always been in the first group that way...lol

Adam is not bringing a car but he is going for sure - I just got off the phone with him. Come on down, I'm dying to see what you are doing in the 1/4 now also. I know you're in the 10's!!

I'll Pm you my cell number.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back