Anyone here watch collectors ?

Juiced 66

forum member
Reaction score
I dont have any pics, but my current watch is a marathon tsar. Wish I would have spent the extra few nundred bucks and got the gsar since it has automatic movement.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Just got this g shock to wear to work I didn't think I'd like em as well as I did I bought it because I heard their durable and reliable and I always end up breaking watches at work but anywho here it is
627a05a7-b229-ce3d.jpg

Sent from your moms phone

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so latent I've been addicted to watches lol haven't spent
As much money on the car as I would like to but picked this nice citizen Eco drive up
627a05a7-1a98-bdcc.jpg

Sent from your moms phone

Juiced 66

forum member
Reaction score
Geez.. This damn thread made me want a marathon GSAR again so I ordered one. Damnit, now I have a quartz version and an automatic version of the same freekin watch ! LOL !

Rob1968

forum member
Reaction score
My pops just left me a 1976?? Rolex submariner, pretty cool story...I took it to my loca dealer to have some work done on it and the jeweler opened it to check it out and i guess all jewelers leave their own markings after servicing and repair. When he opened it up there was markings from his father from when he had serviced it like 32 years ago. His dad had taught him the trade and passed 10 or so years ago. Pretty cool I thought...I will post up a couple pics later.

2006BlackGT

Cover 3,000
Reaction score
Just bought 2 more wathces and will post pics once they arive. I am on a mission for another automatic Breitling. Any suggestions on a place to buy one at a good price other then wathcery.com?

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a nice watch for my wedding day. $300-500 price range. Any ideas? Looking for a silver/titanium watch since I already have a black watch.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Have mostly g-shocks, Lopex, Casio pathfinder, but my favorite are my luminox watches.

Sent from my badass android! Using tapatalk.

2006BlackGT

Cover 3,000
Reaction score
Amazon isn't to bad breitling. Huh ? I'd love to own one of those one day

I looked at amazon - not bad. But I usually try to snag it for around half price. I might have to plan an island trip - swiss watches are much cheaper duty free. I am sure you will own a breitling one day - they are nice watches. I personally think they are one of the best these days.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back