Anyone talked to Lito?

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Been messaging him both on the site and via email and haven’t heard back from him. Just wondering if anyone else has been in touch with him recently. Hope he’s all good. Trying to get started tuning my car...again...within the next week. I know things aren’t doing to well there so hopefully he’s all good. Maybe he just doesn’t like me anymore :( jk...and I don’t wanna use anyone else for tuning he’s been great in the past and I trust him with my cars brain.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I spoke to him today. He is in Europe, shitty internet and feeling sick. He said he hopes to be back online tomorrow.

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Is Lito moving to Europe? Still haven’t heard from him, just curious about how he’s doing.

teeje

Reaction score
Hes very backed up. He ended up catching bronchitis and is getting back to everyone which is taking longer than expected -per email

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Oh damn, sucks to hear that. I understand though. I’m sure he’s got a lot of people emailing him for tunes this time of year. It is what it is. Hope he’s back to feeling 100% soon.

teeje

Reaction score
He just got back to me last night. He should have gotten back to everyone by now. Probably do yourself a solid and find him on facebook. He regularly updates that with concerns such as this.

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah...I actually got in touch with him yesterday, for some reason my Gmail was sending his messages to my spam, which I never look in so I never noticed. Feel pretty stupid for that one but shit happen hah.

teeje

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone has been in contact with lito lately. I sent an email what seems months ago originally and have sent a few follow up emails regarding tune revisions. So far I havent had any luck. I dont want to be a pester, but im dealing with a return to idle issue thats starting to get to me.

46addict

Reaction score
I finished a tune routine with him earlier this month and he is active on Facebook. Without knowing exactly what is going on I won't try to guess why he's not responding.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've been in regular contact with him in the past few weeks. Which email are you using?

teeje

Reaction score
Just noticed a merge also. Still no contact been trying since June..

teeje

Reaction score
Still nothing, even opened a new ticket.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
someone just posted about getting a tune from Manual and datalogging

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back