Anyone used ProDyno in Fort Mill SC?

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
I will be installing a DOB intake and supercharger kit in the next few weeks and I will need to get the car tuned. I am aware that there are many great remote tuners, but I would really like to get the car dynoed. So my question, has anyone here had any experience with ProDyno here in SC?

https://prodyno.net/

Thanks!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron - 94tbird, an inactive member has his car tuned there, I was there at the time, Dan did a nice job and Ron was happy. It was a big build, KB at 18# with spray as I recall.

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
Had Dan at Pro-Dyno do a tune for me several years ago and he did a good job

Only issue I had was when I asked them to do some engine work and they out source that, had issues and ultimately switched to Fastlane Motorsports in the Raleigh area

You should be pleased I think @sportinawoody has used Pro-Dyno as well

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
hes tuned a lot of my combos as well as my new nearing completion mid summerish. ultra level 3v with dob gen2 and ported vmpgen3. going all out breaking it in on 18 psi pump then spinning the guts out to 26-28,29 lbs on 116. TKM " The Kevin Mullins"is doing my motor

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
hes tuned a lot of my combos as well as my new nearing completion mid summerish. ultra level 3v with dob gen2 and ported vmpgen3. going all out breaking it in on 18 psi pump then spinning the guts out to 26-28,29 lbs on 116. TKM " The Kevin Mullins"is doing my motor

That is legit right there!

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score

Go big or go home!

Glad to hear that others are using Pro-Dyno with good results. Thanks for the help guys.

Bruce

Reaction score
I had Dan install a cold air intake and a tuner with a dyno tune on my 2005 Mustang last week. They do great work! I can feel the major power difference.

k_aimone

forum member
Reaction score
I love Pro-Dyno. I use to hang around a shop that took all of their fords there.

Dan is a great guy and easy to work with. If I still lived in SC I would go back.

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got my car together and drove it two hours to Pro-Dyno. Dan did a great job on the tune and the car feels like a rocket! Made 460hp and 440tq! I would recommend Pro-Dyno to anyone within range.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back