ATTENTION ALL S197forum guys

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
A lot of you have voted for my niece's charity..She died last year when she was 9 years old.. 6 days before she was 10.. This means a lot to myself and my family..

Somehow we got some votes deleted.
Another guy just gained 5000 votes in the last week and passed everyone on here..

We have 3 days left.. we have over 10,000 votes.. We need anyone and everyone to vote, 5 times per 24 hrs and take back 3rd place for 500 dollars.. Forward to your FB friends.. PLEASE DON"T READ THIS AND NOT VOTE..

http://www.statebankcharitychampion.com/

Voted
10772 votes

• Mara & Gillian
  • is a champion for Happy Place Garden, supported by the Mt. Horeb Academic Booster Club
  • 170526_100_100.jpg
  • The Happy Place was inspired by some of the children in Mount Horeb's Intermediate Center (ages 8-11) who have had a hard time in their personal lives (loosing a parent, facing a terminal illness). They felt that perhaps by creating a special place where they could just sit and enjoy, some of the bad things might not seem so bad for a little while. From there it started to grow, just as a garden should. We've finished PHASE I (www.happyplacegarden.com). We need your vote to install an accessible sidewalk to share the Happy Place with EVERYONE!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Ive been putting my votes in everyday man and I have also posted this on my facebook so hopefully you guys can pull threw.

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
A lot of you have voted for my niece's charity..She died last year when she was 9 years old.. 6 days before she was 10.. This means a lot to myself and my family..

Somehow we got some votes deleted.
Another guy just gained 5000 votes in the last week and passed everyone on here..

We have 3 days left.. we have over 10,000 votes.. We need anyone and everyone to vote, 5 times per 24 hrs and take back 3rd place for 500 dollars.. Forward to your FB friends.. PLEASE DON"T READ THIS AND NOT VOTE..

http://www.statebankcharitychampion.com/

Voted
10772 votes

• Mara & Gillian
  • is a champion for Happy Place Garden, supported by the Mt. Horeb Academic Booster Club
  • 170526_100_100.jpg
  • The Happy Place was inspired by some of the children in Mount Horeb's Intermediate Center (ages 8-11) who have had a hard time in their personal lives (loosing a parent, facing a terminal illness). They felt that perhaps by creating a special place where they could just sit and enjoy, some of the bad things might not seem so bad for a little while. From there it started to grow, just as a garden should. We've finished PHASE I (www.happyplacegarden.com). We need your vote to install an accessible sidewalk to share the Happy Place with EVERYONE!

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Voted (10,850 when I voted)...did not know about this...I do now.

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
we are about 1800 votes behind... we need around 400 NEW people that haven't voted , plus the people that have voted.. TO VOTE

lets see if we can make a run at top 3 again!!!!

3 DAYS LEFT OF VOTING...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back