Awesomness=ENGAGED!!

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
My personal Holy Grail has been obtained, and it was a freak happenstance that I got my oil changed at Boucher Ford West Bend, asked the service guy as a joke, and he said "Yep, $100", at which time I told him I would be back after I got to the tyme machine. Anyway, pics
:
PoweredByFord003.jpg

PoweredByFord005.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
very cool, $100 for them, yikers!!

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
Shiny Powered by Ford badges.

Now that I think about it, aren't these the badges that come with the Shelby GT that's put on the sides in place of the GT badges?

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score
Shiny Powered by Ford badges.

Now that I think about it, aren't these the badges that come with the Shelby GT that's put on the sides in place of the GT badges?

Yep. Near impossible to obtain unless you bought them the 1 day they were on the market before Shelby put the kibosh on FRPP selling them.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
yip they sell for like 300 bucks at scott drake and i think you have to own a shelby to get em

good deal man lucky find

STANMAN

forum member
Reaction score

They say the same thing, but are totally different. Those are made by Scott Drake, and are more true to the late 60's style than the Shelby exclusive ones, which I personally think look about 1000X better than those. Again, it's been a long time coming, a lot of looking, to get these badges, I am just stoked that I got them, much less paying only $100 for them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back