Bad Sellers

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Kingcrabb is a bad seller, purchased some cat backs from him, 9 days after he accepted payment no word, no tracking number, no part

Damn man. Hope his shit blows up after you get a refund. I saw that ad and was concerned as he sold the car and was not a member for long. Hope it works out for you and good move for not "gifting" shit. I will rarely do that.

+1 on the appreciation for your service...

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
Well his number doesn't work but I am still trying to get a hold of him and I made some calls to some guys I was in the Marine Corps with so waiting on them to get back with me
Did call his work though, he was working on the factory floor and couldn't come to the phone.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
"You can run but you cannot hide"

I'm gonna have a seat on the popcorn couch.

munchstretchcouch2.gif

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
Update, through the paypal claim he sent a tracking number, although when you try and use the tracking number ups says it has no package with that tracking number, still wont answer my messages or emails

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
If he just sent it, it may take a day to get in the system. If the tracking number isn't valid, it won't help him any with paypal.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got a return PM from KingCrab - seems he shipped the system yesterday after someone he was counting on to ship it on Monday failed to do so.

Also it seems that the payment method via Paypal took a few days to clear - causing a delay.

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
I got a return PM from KingCrab - seems he shipped the system yesterday after someone he was counting on to ship it on Monday failed to do so.

Also it seems that the payment method via Paypal took a few days to clear - causing a delay.
That's good I'll tell my friend but the paypal cleared on the 16th, so 10 days after the payment cleared is when I posted this

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back