Bad Sellers

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
So he sent the one not in the picture unless there was another picture and claimed the Black one was broken also! Seems fishy because that Black cover appears to be ok in the picture.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
So he sent the one not in the picture unless there was another picture and claimed the Black one was broken also! Seems fishy because that Black cover appears to be ok in the picture.

I have no idea how you can see the broken boss when it's the part on the inside of the cover. The pic you're looking at is the front side. The bolt screws in this hole and bottoms out on a boss on the inside of the cover.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I have no idea how you can see the broken boss when it's the part on the inside of the cover. The pic you're looking at is the front side. The bolt screws in this holes and bottoms out on a boss on the inside of the cover.

My bad. I mis-understood then. I thought you said it was the idler pulley. Basically where it attaches to the cover. Maybe I need a cup of coffee! LOL!

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
My bad. I mis-understood then. I thought you said it was the idler pulley. Basically where it attaches to the cover. Maybe I need a cup of coffee! LOL!

It is the idler pulley...the boss that the bolt that holds the idler pulley on...on the inside of the cover the boss is broken off. There are no threads left. Even if there were threads left and I could run a bolt in, you'd still get oil seepage. I guess you could say it's a "closed boss"...meaning it's supposed to be solid on the inside so no oil could get out. The one boss is not like the others on the inside. You can see through this one whereas the others are solid (closed).

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Was cleaning my cell one day and accidentally erased it. I could probably go through the trouble of contacting Verizon and getting a call log. I've sent him a PM from this forum earlier with a link to this page. I also just left him a NEG iTrader rating. I'm sure he'll retaliate that, but I don't give a shit. If I don't hear from him today I guess I'll join those 2 forums you mentioned and start giving him shit there until I get banned. I'm one of those relentless types.

EDIT: Nevermind. I couldn't resist the urge. Made an account on ar15.com and sent him a "hey buddy" PM.

Obviously I do not have both sides here.. but did read the post you made on the thread so seems pretty clear to me. Not sure who said what since.. but you bring up a VALID point for sure with the itrader rating...

It appears you have made valid effort to communicate and there does not appear to be dispute from seller. Plenty time went by imo.. so if the seller were to "retaliate" without just cause and give you negative feedback then.. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED for that behavior. Again, that is if he has NO LEGIT response for the negative itrader rating and ONLY if it is obviously retaliation...

You need to press that issue if this happens... I would

Many of us go way out of our way to ensure good itrader ratings I know it is important to me!

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
Really?

Fuckturd? Fuck you pussy! I told you to send everything back and I would refund your money plus the shipping, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what you got IMO but you go ahead and call me names, file your dispute with paypal and grow the fuck up! I sold you a timing chain cover and valve covers for 135 bucks and I paid 30+ bucks to ship them to you, so who came out ahead on that deal???????

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
Oh and as for you fucks joining other groups to fuck with me, Really??? I told that pussy that I wasn't trying to make any money off of it because it was just sitting in my shed, I had another one that was supposed to be getting tigged up but now the guy won't return my calls but anyway,let him file his dispute to get his money back and crying like the pussy he is!!

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Fuckturd? Fuck you pussy! I told you to send everything back and I would refund your money plus the shipping, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what you got IMO but you go ahead and call me names, file your dispute with paypal and grow the fuck up! I sold you a timing chain cover and valve covers for 135 bucks and I paid 30+ bucks to ship them to you, so who came out ahead on that deal???????

Are you saying that the pulley boss in question wasn't damaged? Do you have a full pic of the red cover?

Can the buyer post a picture of the bad boss?

hotrod_renegade

Captain Hindsight
Reaction score

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
No Bruce I sent him one and had the other one out for repair and now I can't get back in touch with the guy who is doing it,I'm sick and tired of the whole situation! He sends it all back and I refund his money, the boss wasn't broken off completely, I sent him pictures of the front and back before I sent it to him and he said okay so I sent it, then get a text saying that it was so I guess it was, I don't know, I just want him to get his money back and I'll get my stuff back and he can go bother someone else! He got a steal of a deal on all of it and told me it would cost 75+ to get it tigged up which is bull but what ever floats his boat

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
Oh and it wasn't the actual boss, It was where it comes through to the back, I guess either he or I put to long of a bolt in and pushed out the back side

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
No Bruce I sent him one and had the other one out for repair and now I can't get back in touch with the guy who is doing it,I'm sick and tired of the whole situation! He sends it all back and I refund his money, the boss wasn't broken off completely, I sent him pictures of the front and back before I sent it to him and he said okay so I sent it, then get a text saying that it was so I guess it was, I don't know, I just want him to get his money back and I'll get my stuff back and he can go bother someone else! He got a steal of a deal on all of it and told me it would cost 75+ to get it tigged up which is bull but what ever floats his boat

It sounds like an easy solution. Send the parts back and get a refund.

Bad Piggy are you on board with this?

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
I hope he is! I'm out of here you won't see me back on, It's been an experience that I'd like to forget, I've learned a lot from the site and hope it continues on to help others like it did me!

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Obviously I do not have both sides here.. but did read the post you made on the thread so seems pretty clear to me. Not sure who said what since.. but you bring up a VALID point for sure with the itrader rating...

It appears you have made valid effort to communicate and there does not appear to be dispute from seller. Plenty time went by imo.. so if the seller were to "retaliate" without just cause and give you negative feedback then.. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED for that behavior. Again, that is if he has NO LEGIT response for the negative itrader rating and ONLY if it is obviously retaliation...

You need to press that issue if this happens... I would

Many of us go way out of our way to ensure good itrader ratings I know it is important to me!

As I predicted, the ass left me a NEG in retaliation.

He has absolutely NO reason to leave me a NEG. I paid on the day I posted that I wanted it in the original thread. So money is no reason for the NEG. Look at the date of the for sale thread. I've been PLENTY patient with him regarding this issue, so that's no reason for the NEG. What other reason could there be? There is none. He retaliated, plain & simple. He calls himself a man? LOL! Yesterday my rating was 20/100%...look at it now.

Yes, there was something wrong with the timing cover. Read the thread where you listed it. I was ADAMANT about it being in perfect shape aside from the red paint/powdercoat that was on it. It has a broken boss like I told you. I PM'd you in December, less that one month after I purchased it, about the broken boss. I still have your reply. Don't call me a fucking liar when you don't know what proof I have. As for coming out ahead, that's laughable. I purchased these covers from you to prevent me from having to disassemble my motor. I didn't NEED these covers.

Oh and as for you fucks joining other groups to fuck with me, Really??? I told that pussy that I wasn't trying to make any money off of it because it was just sitting in my shed, I had another one that was supposed to be getting tigged up but now the guy won't return my calls but anyway,let him file his dispute to get his money back and crying like the pussy he is!!

Your troubles with your welder person is NOT my problem. You told me in December you would have the black timing cover, which has the SAME problem as the red, repaired and you'd swap with me. HOW FUCKING LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?

Are you saying that the pulley boss in question wasn't damaged? Do you have a full pic of the red cover?

Can the buyer post a picture of the bad boss?

Bruce, I'll post up a pic of the timing cover with the broken boss.
I'll post the pics Tuesday night. It's almost 3 AM and my ass is whooped.
I'd have to go down to the garage and dig the part up, then snap pics.
Rest assured, they'll be posted Tuesday evening.

LIAR! The boss is broken completely off, with NO threads left to run a bolt through. You never text pics of either side, liar. Either you're an idiot, or you don't know what's involved to PROPERLY repair this cover. I'll draw you a pic real quick.....a piece of solid rod is going to have to be threaded and stopped just short of going through. Then the timing cover, where the boss broke off is going to have to be ground flush. Then you run a screw through the hole, into the new boss, tighten until it fits flush with the cover, then weld. POINT ME TO THE MACHINE SHOP THAT WILL DO THIS FOR LESS THAN $75 BUCKS! If I had a damn lathe I'd do the fucking repair myself!

Oh and it wasn't the actual boss, It was where it comes through to the back, I guess either he or I put to long of a bolt in and pushed out the back side

NO ASSWIPE! IIIIIIII did not put too long of a fucking thing through it. The MF was broken when I removed it from the box!

It sounds like an easy solution. Send the parts back and get a refund.

Bad Piggy are you on board with this?

Bruce, I would be on board IF I had something to rely on. I found out today when I filed my dispute, PayPal only goes back 45 days. Now, assume I send the parts back and he doesn't refund my money. I'm out everything then...even the valve covers which have no probs as well as my money. You see how long this has taken? Why would I trust him at his word now? Every reply he's made in this thread, he's lied about. Furthermore, I had all the red paint/powdershit blasted off the valve covers. I'd be out that money, too.

FOR THE RECORD...he just told me yesterday, 2/17/14, to send the stuff back.

I hope he is! I'm out of here you won't see me back on, It's been an experience that I'd like to forget, I've learned a lot from the site and hope it continues on to help others like it did me!

Look here jackass, when we text on February 10, 2014 you told me then that you'd ship the other cover out and for me to do whatever with the one I have. I told you no, that I wasn't trying to screw anyone and that I'd ship it back. You said don't worry about it. I then told you I'd list it on the forum, disclosing the broken boss...and whatever I could get I'd PayPal to you minus shipping fees to new owner. You were ok with that. I even asked what you'd like me to list it for. You stated you didn't care, just try to get beer money out of it. I told you that works and we ended the text on what I thought was a good note. Six fucking weeks later I still don't have the timing cover that you said you'd ship out. All the hell you had to do was shoot me a text on occasion letting me know WTF was going on. I grew tired of the BS and it escalated to this. You'd be tired of the BS, too!

And good fucking riddance! This forum doesn't need shyster motherfuckers like you on here anyway!

Last edited:

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Folks, I'm not sure how to do a screen shot and post that. This is a cut/paste and I'll be forwarding the PM to BruceH to verify it's a legit cut/paste. Notice the date of 12/15. Notice the content of the PM. I told him within about 2 weeks the problem with the timing cover. He has consistently ignore PM's about this. Anyway, just wanted you people to see the seller knew about this soon after I purchased the parts.

Private Message: Timing Cover
Recipients: 1fast05
12-15-2013, 03:25 AM
BadPiggy
LEAD PHUCKSTICK

Timing Cover
Hey bro,

What's the status on this?
To be perfectly honest, since the other has the broken boss, I'd prefer a refund on the timing cover.
If you recall, I was very specific in the items being in "perfect condition," aside from the paint.
Let me know something so I can close the book on this.

Thanks!
Chris

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Below is fucksticks iTrader comment, as well as mine.
Surely you guys can figure out who made what comment.
Strictly retaliation.

As for me buying them for $135 and it costing him $30 to ship...HELLO, I didn't set the price, he did.

Rating Summary Options From Date

Shyster!
Buyer BadPiggy (19) 03-17-2014

Valve covers and timing chain cover for $135.00!
Seller 1fast05 (24) 03-17-2014

BadPiggy 03-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Guy sold me a bad part after guaranteeing it was perfect. Said many times he would make it right. He has yet to do so. Just kept making promises and never following through. What a jackass!

1fast05 03-17-2014, 11:34 PM
Valve covers and timing chain cover for $135.00! and I paid 30+ to ship them to you, you could have paid 40 bucks to get anyone to tig it up Fuck you!

garner

forum member
Reaction score

Sounds like you're the one that needs to grow up.

Last edited:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

Do you still have proof of this?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back