BBK Fuel rail issues

chrish5517

forum member
Reaction score
Like it says... I ordered a set of BBK fuel rails from Lethal Performance. Im not sure whats worse the parts or the lethal performance? This has been the first and last time i will order from them.

1. I ordered the parts 2 weeks ago. come to find out they had them shipped to the wrong address. Instead of trying to figure out why, they gave me the correct address and told me to ask them if they had my parts. The person who received my parts told me they did not have them. However they showed up on my door a few hours later.

2. Now that i have the new fuel rails... I installed them on the car. They DO NOT FIT with a FRPP intake manifold, but no one has ever had that problem apparently. The pressure sensor plate hits on the ribs of the intake. So I ground down the ribs to make it fit.

3. Now that the parts are properly installed. (using all specs and Teflon paste where required) the rails spray fuel like its a garden hose. First out of the rail, then the adapter plate.

4. I call lethal performance and they tell me BBK will contact me and have me send in the rails to be examined, and we can "go from there." <---- This is where I'm currently at. I guess its not so much a problem with Lethal performance as it is with BBK. Either way, ive been trying to just get my money back and go back to ordering from American Muscle.

I guess my question is anybody else had any luck with these rails? i could put some sealer on the rail in between the rail and pressure sensor plate? Or am i just better off (trying to get my money back) and going to a different brand?

Last edited by a moderator:

chrish5517

forum member
Reaction score
Derek. Like i said, i'm not sure its so much them as it is BBK. However he did not seem to interested in helping. He stated it was through BBK so i need to go through them. I feel since i ordered the parts through Lethal, they should not just pawn me off on the manufacture.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
My experience with BBK products isn't great. I hope they fix your problem or refund your money.

and get ready cuz this isn't really tech, so I'm betting you're gonna get flamed on this.

chrish5517

forum member
Reaction score
im looking for a way to get it so seal if they wont refund my money.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Derek. Like i said, i'm not sure its so much them as it is BBK. However he did not seem to interested in helping. He stated it was through BBK so i need to go through them. I feel since i ordered the parts through Lethal, they should not just pawn me off on the manufacture.

I can tell you that Lethal Performance did not get as large as they are by upsetting customers. Sorry you are having an issue.

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score

Chris,

I'm sorry you are not happy with what I had to say on the phone, but I am interested in helping you and that's what I am trying to do. Since BBK is the manufacturer, and these rails were drop shipped from BBK direct to you, the return, inspection and refund it 100% dependent on BBK's policies. I spoke to my rep yesterday afternoon but am waiting to hear back for an RMA number so you can send the rails in for BBK to inspect. Since you want to be refunded for these rails, I would highly suggest that you stop attempting to make any modifications to them that would cause BBK to not believe the rails are defective.

What confuses me is how you were so understanding on the phone with how this process was going to take place, but then turn around and bash me and Lethal Performance on this forum. Like Jeff @ NitroStang said, we don't have the rep we have by treating customers poorly, we are here to help 110%. So, when I have this RMA from BBK, I will be calling you back so we can get you taken care of. In the mean time, if you have any questions, please call us.

Thank you.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
chrish5517,

I just emailed you the RMA form from BBK. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back