Best place to buy PI Torque Converter

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Chris if you find a place, let me know. I saw D'Agostino Racing sells them, but they are prices at like $970. Perhaps we can find them cheaper- not sure if that's possible though?

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Let me know too, i've been shopping around for a PI but can't find any real deals. I'm looking for a 3600-3800 stall for my NA turd.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Can we discuss here what stall people are running for a very mild street car ( some bolt ons), and perhaps some videos of daily driving? I cant think of any other way to get a feel for these things as I have never been in a car that has an aftermarket TC.

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Can we discuss here what stall people are running for a very mild street car ( some bolt ons), and perhaps some videos of daily driving? I cant think of any other way to get a feel for these things as I have never been in a car that has an aftermarket TC.

Alot of guys are running a 3000 stall in street cars. Mostly because that is what all of the vendors sell. I have a friend with a bolt on Mach1 that has a 3800 stall TQ converter from Dirty Dog and it drives like normal till you put your foot in it.

Reaction score
I can get you whatever you need and have it shipped right from PI to you.

Give me a call with the specifics on your car, I'll explain how it works and what you can expect. I'll get you an exact price and lead time. What you need may be on the shelf.

814 774 4966

Last edited:

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
I can get you whatever you need and have it shipped right from PI to you.

Give me a call with the specifics on your car, I'll explain how it works and what you can expect. I'll get you an exact price and lead time. What you need may be on the shelf.

814 774 4966
Mike, thanks for taking the time to talk and spend time going over my combo this morning! :beerchug2:

07 Boss

Reaction score
I just got mine a couple of days ago. Direct from PI, $970 shipped to Vegas. Took a little over a week for them to build and ship it. The only issue I have is that it looks like a pinkish/purple telletubby torque thingy!

P1010012.jpg

Chris07GT

forum member
Reaction score
John, I looked on your site and I don't see the PI listed, only the TCI. Can you PM me with a price on the PI Multi-Disc TC, 3,000 stall

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
I just got mine a couple of days ago. Direct from PI, $970 shipped to Vegas. Took a little over a week for them to build and ship it. The only issue I have is that it looks like a pinkish/purple telletubby torque thingy!

P1010012.jpg
Which one did you get, because I called them and I was told 700.00 plus shipping?

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
John, I looked on your site and I don't see the PI listed, only the TCI. Can you PM me with a price on the PI Multi-Disc TC, 3,000 stall

Just b/c it's not on our site, doesn't mean we dont have it. Our site is just not updated. Our web guy takes his sweet ass time updating it.

I'll get you a price ASAP

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Which one did you get, because I called them and I was told 700.00 plus shipping?

I have the PI Stallion triple disk, and it was $970 a year ago direct from PI.

07 Boss

Reaction score

Billy the Kid,
You were probably quoted a price for the wrong convertor. You have to be specific as to which one you want because they do make 2 different ones for our cars. My original e-mail from them had 2 price quotes on it and I believe the other one was right around 7 something. Anyways, the one we are referencing here is the "Stallion" triple disc. I don't think the other one has full lock-up capabilities at WOT.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back