Best S197 Forum ever?

Racer X

forum member
Reaction score
After being addicted to reading every possible thread that I can from 4 pm till 10:30 PM every day, I can honestly say that this is the BEST S197 forum EVER. Extremly simple, the MOST informative, fastest moving, best in the whole wide world. Corner Carving discussion? Yep. Wheel and tire section? Yep. Classifieds? Check. Thanks alot for fucking up my eyes by being glued to the computer endlessly. I will definitely be a Supporting Member.:thumb:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we do what we can......

Thanks

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Your admiration of the board and it's members is sort of humbling, and EXTREMELY appreciated. Just two and a half short years ago we set up to have a place to discuss S197 specific topics in a frank no holds barred environment. There were plenty of people (some who have become members here and now read us regularly) that told us things like we would never amount to anything, we don't even come up on the first page of a google search, or (my personal favorite) "good luck with your little board"

Do we have 50,000 members? No. Does the board generate $15,000 a month? Absolutely not. Is S197forum.com the main source of income for it's owner? No way.... but what it is to us is exactly what you stated. The absolute best S197 board in the interweb. And we thank each and every one of you for making that possible.

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's a great site, and the tech here is kick ass. Nice to see a site so tech and racing specific and not a boat load of threads like "which 20's should I get".

Testiment to the staff and members (us) here.

Racer X

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, that bug at the bottom is aggravating! I can't keep my eyes of it while reading. Your banner says it all: The only Forum you will ever need!

It really is a great board. Super informative, clear, and concise to read and follow. The Corner Carving section is the best. I have never found a better one on any of the 'big' sites. Fantastic!

Oh, and good luck with "your little board"!

Last edited:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Besides my local car club, this is the ONLY site I go on. I have in the past been a a couple others, but when I started on this site, there was no comparison. Thanks to the admin and mods who devote their time to it. I am addicted, and this site is my drug..:stooges:....

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
s197forum.com..... its the crack of the internet.....

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's a great site, and the tech here is kick ass. Nice to see a site so tech and racing specific and not a boat load of threads like "which 20's should I get".

Testiment to the staff and members (us) here.
That's been the great advantage of this site from the very beginning. We all owe thanks to Kimmer, for starting this site and the mods for keeping it on track.

Earl

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words! Honestly, it was nothing more than an idea of mine, but with help of the admins and mods, it would have been way more than I could have handled. We are definitely a love us or hate us, or hell, love and hate us forum and that's fine with me. The best part is the thousands of members that do love us and have made this forum what it is today. I can't say thanks enough to everyone on here and don't forget about the vendors that support us and make it possible for this board to keep going.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Thank you. Your admiration of the board and it's members is sort of humbling, and EXTREMELY appreciated. Just two and a half short years ago we set up to have a place to discuss S197 specific topics in a frank no holds barred environment. There were plenty of people (some who have become members here and now read us regularly) that told us things like we would never amount to anything, we don't even come up on the first page of a google search, or (my personal favorite) "good luck with your little board"

Do we have 50,000 members? No. Does the board generate $15,000 a month? Absolutely not. Is S197forum.com the main source of income for it's owner? No way.... but what it is to us is exactly what you stated. The absolute best S197 board in the interweb. And we thank each and every one of you for making that possible.
Well said, Doc... well said.

Thanks for your kind words! Honestly, it was nothing more than an idea of mine, but with help of the admins and mods, it would have been way more than I could have handled. We are definitely a love us or hate us, or hell, love and hate us forum and that's fine with me. The best part is the thousands of members that do love us and have made this forum what it is today. I can't say thanks enough to everyone on here and don't forget about the vendors that support us and make it possible for this board to keep going.
+1... the vendors here are top notch!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! You came to right place that's for sure!!

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
welcome.. .yes, this place is the best.. a plethora of s197 info!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Besides my local car club, this is the ONLY site I go on. I have in the past been a a couple others, but when I started on this site, there was no comparison. Thanks to the admin and mods who devote their time to it. I am addicted, and this site is my drug..:stooges:....

I think a lot of people on here are the same way. I for one didn't realize how sick I was of some of the bull shit until I signed up here. Well worth it! :beer: Thanks for recommending me Don, way back when.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I still think we need a 1% logo on the site, like the outlaw bikers...haha.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was on another forum that most of the people here were on before this one was started. I got a pm from one of the founding members stating that there was anothe forum being started up that was S197's only. I cam over checked it out like it made a donation and have been here ever since. OP is spot on.......best S197 forum ever infact the best anykind of forum ever. Great WEBmaster great mods, shit you just can't ask for any better anything when it comes to forums.....not nut hugging, just stating the facts

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't deny it terry, you be doing some nut-hugging! Lol

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh, I have some, they just aren't "mine".......hehehe

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back