Black Friday

07 Boss

Reaction score
Strange Engineering. I just got an assembled 9" center section from them with 10% and shipping.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well the only thing I ended up buying was a McLeod clutch line from AM since they have it on sale for $54 today. Didn't see much else all that tempting.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
I couldnt find much myself. I remember places like LMR and AM used to hype up cyber monday then drop deals for just cyber monday. I guess thats just a thing of the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know I said it already but looking at AM's sale stuff, I feel like 80% of it was wheels and dress-up parts. I looked at clutches but didn't see any really good deals anywhere. Probably just going to get a Luk OE replacement.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
Lmr is my go to for mustang parts now but even their sale isnt great. Cjpp seems to be somewhat decent. The biggest deals Ive seen are on wheels and tires and supercharger/turbo kits. Nothing I’m in the market for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Well the only thing I ended up buying was a McLeod clutch line from AM since they have it on sale for $54 today. Didn't see much else all that tempting.

Lethal had it for $48 and change

Snakethat

forum member
Reaction score
I saw brenspeed has 5R55 tranny for 3k. Tempting if I was in the hunt for a replacement. I see a lot of people posting 10% off. Thats really not a BF sale. 15% isn't a BF sale. But that's how its been for the last few years. Shitty to Shitty. I suppose there are a few deals to be had but these little sales are a dog and pony show. It really shows that companies have consumer confidence back since these sales SUCK ASS

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back