Reaction score
I've been wondering how my Alloy GT would look with these:

be-by-breyton-gts-av-black-painted-wheels.jpg

bremmer_br05_bml_ci3_l.jpg

These too could be hot. The last one needs to loose its white line though

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
and machine shop and always redrill a wheel for you. or you can run adapters.

FWIW bimmers are 5x100. i think lol im trying to remember what i had on my M3.

DRock

Reaction score
and machine shop and always redrill a wheel for you. or you can run adapters.

FWIW bimmers are 5x100. i think lol im trying to remember what i had on my M3.

My e34 there waa 5x120 im pretty sure

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Well i called advant garde and they said that they can do either the audi fittment(if you want 20s) or 370z(if i want 19s) and they would machine it to the proper specs for my car however the only thing i would still need is spacers for the rears! I want the 20s bad cause 19s are a HUGE pain with tire sizes!

im thinkin bout buying rtrs and just have a shop wield about an 1.5 inch of rim on the rears so i can un a 325 or 315!

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
Well i called advant garde and they said that they can do either the audi fittment(if you want 20s) or 370z(if i want 19s) and they would machine it to the proper specs for my car however the only thing i would still need is spacers for the rears! I want the 20s bad cause 19s are a HUGE pain with tire sizes!

im thinkin bout buying rtrs and just have a shop wield about an 1.5 inch of rim on the rears so i can un a 325 or 315!

But arent RTR"S still 19's?

And Audi specs would still be the wrong lug pattern im pretty sure.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score

Wait why would you need to run spacers if they are going to machine the wheels down?

Damn it..you took my idea! haha I was thinking about buying them and getting them widened to 10.5" all around.

Either that or some HRE P40's

Last edited:

WOT

forum member
Reaction score

uhm...Audi's have a different bolt pattern and center bore so they wont fit, and even if you do manage to bolt them on some how, the offset would probably not work either.
No machining in the world or spacer will make those 19's for the 370z fit on the S197.

IIRC there was someone on another Forum trying to get a batch of those wheel made in the correct bolt pattern and offset but couldn't get enough interest to get them made.

Last edited:

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Wait why would you need to run spacers if they are going to machine the wheels down?

Damn it..you took my idea! haha I was thinking about buying them and getting them widened to 10.5" all around.

Those HREs are the sex. But you pay out the nose for them. I want to get my rears widened too, they are 20x10 right now and would like a 20x11 or 11.5.

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Those HREs are the sex. But you pay out the nose for them. I want to get my rears widened too, they are 20x10 right now and would like a 20x11 or 11.5.

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to find an 11" wide wheel, but the choices are limited. I really wish the Shelby CS40 was offered in an 11. The Steeda's are the best fitting wheel I've seen in that size, they just don't float my boat for some reason.

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Getting wheels widened is not a big deal. There is a place in Livonia Michigan that does it. Just find the wheel you want that fits the front then widen the back the most you might have to do is run spacers in the back. A 9.5x20 with 45 mm offset is perfect for the front then widen that 1.5 inches. All the widening takes place in the rear which gives you a 11x20 with a 64mm of offset so you need a 5mm spacer to get the 59mm off set make the wheels fit in the wheel well.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
But arent RTR"S still 19's?

And Audi specs would still be the wrong lug pattern im pretty sure.

uhm...Audi's have a different bolt pattern and center bore so they wont fit, and even if you do manage to bolt them on some how, the offset would probably not work either.
No machining in the world or spacer will make those 19's for the 370z fit on the S197.

IIRC there was someone on another Forum trying to get a batch of those wheel made in the correct bolt pattern and offset but couldn't get enough interest to get them made.

The guy from advant said that depending on the size that i want i would have to go with an audi wheel and have it machined to my specs(114.3 bolt pattern and a 70. somthin bore) i dunno how they would do that since, like yall mentioned, its a completly different bolt pattern!? the 370z fittment would actually fit(since the hub bore is like 66ish) but with the offset being 35mm you would have to run a spacers on the rears!

I would say screw it and get HREs but im not willing to drop tht much just yet!

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
The guy from advant said that depending on the size that i want i would have to go with an audi wheel and have it machined to my specs(114.3 bolt pattern and a 70. somthin bore) i dunno how they would do that since, like yall mentioned, its a completly different bolt pattern!? the 370z fittment would actually fit(since the hub bore is like 66ish) but with the offset being 35mm you would have to run a spacers on the rears!

I'm guessing they are talking about doing a fill and re-drill on the Audi wheels, but they still would fit because the offset is all wrong. You'll have the same issues as the 370 wheels.

Like I said the 370Z wheels are not going to fit either.
For example:
35mm+20mm spacer does not equate 55mm.
For every mm you add to the original offset you're taking away.
35mm-20mm=15
70mm-20mm=50
So basically a 35mm offset is already pass the fender on a 11" wheel adding a spacer will only be pushing the wheel even more pass that point of where you started.

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score

Hear me now, believe me later... 35mm offset on a 10 or even 10.5... spacers are not your answer.

Liftedbronco

Shredder
Reaction score
im gonna have to "X2" what Peetie is saying.

Back to the linea's that we were talking about - theres quite a few they make that i like. they actually make replicas of those RTR wheels too. Theyre plenty concave. And have additional finished you cant get from ford (ie. smoked chrome).

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Hear me now, believe me later... 35mm offset on a 10 or even 10.5... spacers are not your answer.

x3

The LOWER the numerical offset, the MORE your wheels will stick out, a spacer with only LOWER your numerical offset.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I'm guessing they are talking about doing a fill and re-drill on the Audi wheels, but they still would fit because the offset is all wrong. You'll have the same issues as the 370 wheels.

Like I said the 370Z wheels are not going to fit either.
For example:
35mm+20mm spacer does not equate 55mm.
For every mm you add to the original offset you're taking away.
35mm-20mm=15
70mm-20mm=50
So basically a 35mm offset is already pass the fender on a 11" wheel adding a spacer will only be pushing the wheel even more pass that point of where you started.

x3

The LOWER the numerical offset, the MORE your wheels will stick out, a spacer with only LOWER your numerical offset.

I dunno it would be too much money and a hassle just to get them to work!! At this point i just want to take the wheel blue prints to a shop and give them my exact wheels specs and have them make them!

im gonna have to "X2" what Peetie is saying.

Back to the linea's that we were talking about - theres quite a few they make that i like. they actually make replicas of those RTR wheels too. Theyre plenty concave. And have additional finished you cant get from ford (ie. smoked chrome).

really?!?! if there are more than what was on that site then i might give them a chance, ill look them up now!

Thinking about picking these up in 19x9.5 having them shave the hubs to a 30mm offset and widening the rear wheels to 11"...seems like alot of work just to have P40 reps fit though haha

They would like sex on your car man!! Plus you can run a 19x 325......

Liftedbronco

Shredder
Reaction score
Thinking about picking these up in 19x9.5 having them shave the hubs to a 30mm offset and widening the rear wheels to 11"...seems like alot of work just to have P40 reps fit though haha

shaving the hubs makes the offset numerically higher. but if you shave the to 30...on an 11" rim....thatll stick out ALOT. That and i dont know if anyone has even fit an 11" rim.

have you searched around here for wheel threads? Theres alot of great info and choices that are brought up. from hella flush to tucked.

Last point - if you want the look then I certainley understand wanting such a wide back tire, but you do realize its just gonna slow you down right? there are guys over 500rwhp on here (myself included) that arent running tires that wide.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back