BoostedGt480's Build Thread

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
went to start it, but it didn't crank...Im hoping it was just flooded. It didnt even try to turn over. plugs have been out for about 2 hours drying them

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
left them out for several hours and installed them back..no luck. I'm about to get my custom alum intake pipe made and them I'm going to trailer the car to my tuner and let him do a full tune on it. He will keep it while I'm away for business so he can get all the cold crank issues resolved, etc...Car should be perfect when I get it back

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Man I tellya your luck with that car is something special at best haha. I think I want to see this thing get back on the street just as bad well almost as bad as you:beer: good luck with the new tune. How long before the dyno?

Oh and if you haven't told your car about her dyno date you may want to keep that a secret. Its kind of like a dog going to the vet, they are all excited about the ride thinking AWESOME WERE GOING TO THE PARK!! And then you pull into the vet knock it out quick and they are still on the buzz that they don't realize anything happened lol. Some cars need to be tricked or they throw out the PMS gremlins.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
^ haha... The actual dyno is a surprise to me as well. I told the tuner to tune it and dyno it while I'm in Arizona.

He video's everything so I will still get to watch the passes afterwards. I also wont be as nervous. I will leave 93 and c12 for him so he can make me 2 different tunes.

Back