S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would have been a crazy ride!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Shit, I wouldn't buy anything off a car that dropped 400 feet off a cliff.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to to see the invoice for that recovery service. It had to cost thousands of dollars to recover that car.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It'll be a useful parts donor for someone building up a classic '69-'70 Boss 302.

Hell, no. Never use an engine or transmission from a vehicle that's been rolled unless you're planning on ripping everything apart. Oil is everywhere it shouldn't be and not where it should.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell, no. Never use an engine or transmission from a vehicle that's been rolled unless you're planning on ripping everything apart. Oil is everywhere it shouldn't be and not where it should.
Gaskets and bolts are cheap compared to having to pull it again due to that spun bearing the previous owner forgot to tell you about.
I always crack it open at least part way and verify condition.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score

The whole idea is that you would at least perform a partial teardown and inspection of those components.
Most of the rest of the car will have been trashed but some of the interior pieces could still be reused, including the seats if they aren't torn to shreds. If they're merely brown stained, a good shampoo will fix that.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
The whole idea is that you would at least perform a partial teardown and inspection of those components.
Most of the rest of the car will have been trashed but some of the interior pieces could still be reused, including the seats if they aren't torn to shreds. If they're merely brown stained, a good shampoo will fix that.

probably a lot of blood stains. Ever seen the Biohazard stickers on insurance auctions? That’s from the accident. I wouldn’t love to clean all that out. That car will be dragged to CoPart

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back