Brad's Custom Auto

T

the_jerminator

Has anyone used this shop before? I have read about a few mod installs they have done in magazines, but after two service appointments I am not impressed.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this shop before? I have read about a few mod installs they have done in magazines, but after two service appointments I am not impressed.
First of all this is hardly technical and secondly specifically what is your gripe with this particular shop?
We are only psychic on the 29th of February and that's a long ways away.

T

the_jerminator

Thank you for putting this in the right section, I am a first time forum user.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score

Wooooah, another Mustang in Seattle? Somewhere, a hippie is crying in their Prius...

Yeah I've been wondering about them myself since they're just a hop, skip and a jump away from me. Though about having them purge my ABS system but they referred me to a local dealer since they didn't have the equipment.

T

the_jerminator

Wooooah, another Mustang in Seattle? Somewhere, a hippie is crying in their Prius...

Yeah I've been wondering about them myself since they're just a hop, skip and a jump away from me. Though about having them purge my ABS system but they referred me to a local dealer since they didn't have the equipment.

So true, I get many glares from the relocated Californians.

They can't bleed brakes, wow. I thought not having a dyno was lame. Add that to the fact I had them install a set Steeda front upper strut bearings and only torqued the main top strut nut to 20 lbs and didn't move the spring isolators (sleeves) back so I that I am not metal on metal, then I am not sure I want them to do my clutch.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back