Brenspeed B302 Build and alot of other goodies

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Hope to see some vids of that thing running again soon Sherrod!

Car sounds absolutely amazing Tigerhonaker!

My car is pretty much down for the winter now. Wish it was getting some parts like you guys are running.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

My car is pretty much down for the winter now. Wish it was getting some parts like you guys are running.
Thanks .......

tigerhonaker

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully you get her up and running again soon man and good luck with the 800 hp mark hope you beat it

Sent from your moms phone

Yeah, hopefully in the next few weeks to a month I should have it going again! I think the 800hp mark is very much in reach this time around!

:mad2::mad2::mad2: A Little temporary set back :ugh1:

But rolling now Dawg !!!

LOL,
tigerhonaker

LOL... That car is BADASS!!! What can I say!

Will post some up no doubt! Thanks

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Getting exicted to get the car back. Been a long build since swapping the Saleen for the Kenne Bell back in April. Plan is to get the motor this Saturday in Pensacola and drive it to Birmingham to drop it off where the car is and have my buddy install it for me over the next few weeks.

The only real draw back will be that I can't make any full passes on the dyno until the motor has been broke in and had some miles put on it. It has been fully rebuilt with new bearings, rings, etc. So it will be a no go on the wide open throttle stuff on the dyno for a bit. To be honest I will be glad just to geto the car back and be able to drive and enjoy it for a bit. No rush to find out what it will make top end until it is ready with some broke in miles.

On another note, my custom panel from SOS came in last week. The thing is freaking awesome, Alan knocked it out of the park with this one.

PA140004.jpg

PA140006.jpg

Can't wait to get a chance to install this BAD BOY! Going to look so cool in the car at night.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Getting exicted to get the car back. Been a long build since swapping the Saleen for the Kenne Bell back in April. Plan is to get the motor this Saturday in Pensacola and drive it to Birmingham to drop it off where the car is and have my buddy install it for me over the next few weeks.

The only real draw back will be that I can't make any full passes on the dyno until the motor has been broke in and had some miles put on it. It has been fully rebuilt with new bearings, rings, etc. So it will be a no go on the wide open throttle stuff on the dyno for a bit. To be honest I will be glad just to geto the car back and be able to drive and enjoy it for a bit. No rush to find out what it will make top end until it is ready with some broke in miles.

On another note, my custom panel from SOS came in last week. The thing is freaking awesome, Alan knocked it out of the park with this one.

PA140004.jpg

PA140006.jpg

Can't wait to get a chance to install this BAD BOY! Going to look so cool in the car at night.

Robert,

Man I know how you feel about getting it back once again.
I've been there as you know.
Mine was picked-up in April and I took possesion of it in Oct. after the NMRA World Finals.

I Luv that New Panel. :beerchug2:

Pretty darn cool for sure.

Terry

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Damn that panel is going to look great! Will the Ford Racing light up too? I think I'm "almost" as excited to see your car up and running as you are. I'm going to need some good video to watch while mine is up for the winter:beerchug2:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Robert,

Man I know how you feel about getting it back once again.
I've been there as you know.
Mine was picked-up in April and I took possesion of it in Oct. after the NMRA World Finals.

I Luv that New Panel. :beerchug2:

Pretty darn cool for sure.

Terry

Yeah a long wait no doubt. Never dreamed it would take this long just swap the SC and get going again. Just been a domino effect from the install of the Kenne Bell on.

Damn that panel is going to look great! Will the Ford Racing light up too? I think I'm "almost" as excited to see your car up and running as you are. I'm going to need some good video to watch while mine is up for the winter:beerchug2:

Thank for the comment! Yeah, I might be just tad bit more exicted..... lol

Alan kinda answer that question, it does light up and looks really good.

Will most definitely post some pictures and videos up of the car!

Not only will it light up, but it'll be in the correct color scheme! :clap:

cobrajetpanelmulticolor.jpg

Going to look sweet in the car!!!

That's gonna be like getting the spaceship ready for take off lol.

LOL...... hope so! I hope it takes off like a rocket ship

How is the Saleen treating you?

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
LOL...... hope so! I hope it takes off like a rocket ship

How is the Saleen treating you?

Its doing good for DD duty gonna need to get gears out back again though. I ended up swapping rear ends losing my 4.10s then got a bigger side wall and now to me the doesn't pull as hard. So the plan is tho swap in 3.73s.

But thats my only complaint gonna hit the track again tonight to see if how the cooler weather is gonna affect it!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Its doing good for DD duty gonna need to get gears out back again though. I ended up swapping rear ends losing my 4.10s then got a bigger side wall and now to me the doesn't pull as hard. So the plan is tho swap in 3.73s.

But thats my only complaint gonna hit the track again tonight to see if how the cooler weather is gonna affect it!

Glad to hear that it is still going strong!

I had 4.10 gears in when I had the Saleen installed and it pulled pretty good. The only complaint was I felt first gear was pretty short with the 5-speed and the car would scream on the interstate at higher speeds.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah, hopefully all goes well and I can enjoy it some!
I know I have all my figers crossed for you Bro. :beerchug2:

Here is Pic I did for a Buddy of mine that came in from CA. for the weekend.

He took a Demo ride in the New Machine.

CaliforniaStevevisitOct20115.jpg

tigerhonaker

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hoping to have some start-up video by the weekend. The tune has pretty much been done, now it is time to put some miles on the motor and enjoy it alittle bit.

Once it gets broke in we will make another attempt on the dyno to break 800rwhp. Maybe have a dyno day again like we did in the spring.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back